strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lasalle +150

Can't Pass this one up!!!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Weird team....giant killers one day, look like a high school team the next. Goodluck

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i live in RI...but im a PC fan....although i dont have any animosity toward URI...have some friends that are huge rhody fans....and i will root for them....they are a pretty tough team right now....but they always seem to have problems winning tough games on the road late in the year....this might be a decent play...especially if lasalle shows up....i wont touch it...but might not be a bad play

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Weird team....giant killers one day, look like a high school team the next. Goodluck
    Your right on This game could go either way!

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

its a tough call...rhody was able to win in dayton last week....but like ive said...theyve had some pretty good teams the last couple of years...that were maybe a couple wins away from getting into the tourney...and theyd lose some close games on the road at the end of the year....this was a team that went into the carrier dome and won....and was in cameron indoor and leading with over a minute to go and blew it.....

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

By what I've looked at RI pretty much owns LaSalle. I really have no idea about these teams just looking at a numbers standpoint. But over 70% on RI

chisox19
    chisox19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm a big Rhody fan...Lasalle on the money line is a pretty strong play this is a classic trap for URI. Im laying under 148 as the over is way overvalued on them. URI has had a knack for pulling out close games this year

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

On URI in this game. I Like profit said URI is all over LaSalle.

BOL on your bet!

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's one of the cases where I probably line Lasalle moneyline/ Rhode island point spread

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harlle come on my man, you don't want to be on other side of this one. Trust me.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

The over is historically the play. I have not done homework on spread. Good luck, good day