gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas a trap?

Initially I leaned Texas because I figured there would be even action on this game with how Texas has played lately and OK St. is undefeated at home. But Texas is getting over 70% of the action here and the line aint moving. Guess that pretty little #6 next to their name will keep the action on them.

Now I have to decide if OK. St. is the play assuming that Vegas knew people would hammer Texas with this line.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

now your talking. Take osu and enjoy the $$$$$$$$$

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i damn sure wouldnt bet tex tonight but sadly this like most the games are looking like passes as there really isnt a big edge on to many games in this shitty looking card....imo anyway

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

OSU is the right side obv, texas is a trap.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at the facts for both sides and you tell me if its a trap:

Texas is 0-8 against the number in their last 8 games and they are also 0-6 against the number in their last 6 Big 12 Conference games.

Okla State is 20-8 L28 versus ranked opponents at home including 1-0 this season.

Okla State is 6-1 L7 at home versus Texas as a ranked team.

Okla State has beaten Texas 3 times since 2003 with Texas being ranked in the top 10 in rankings.

This is always a tough game for Texas and the way they are currently playing they shouldnt even be favored in this game.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    Look at the facts for both sides and you tell me if its a trap:

Texas is 0-8 against the number in their last 8 games and they are also 0-6 against the number in their last 6 Big 12 Conference games.

Okla State is 20-8 L28 versus ranked opponents at home including 1-0 this season.

Okla State is 6-1 L7 at home versus Texas as a ranked team.

Okla State has beaten Texas 3 times since 2003 with Texas being ranked in the top 10 in rankings.

This is always a tough game for Texas and the way they are currently playing they shouldnt even be favored in this game.

and yet 70% are on Texas. Guess that finalizes it. OSU is the play

Crash
    is not a pro
    Crash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

texas will rebound tonight thwy are a better team in the post thats how they will control the game look for a 6pt texas win

Biff Webster
    Biff Webster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Texas obviously has the edge down low, but I think it comes down to OSU guard play. If Keiton Page, Ray Penn (assuming he is playing)and Fred Gulley can keep the turnovers down and distribute the ball OSU can win the game. James Anderson will get his 20+ points more than likely and Obi Muonelo has been shooting very well. If OSU makes their open shots and plays a little better perimeter defense than they did against Missouri, they should win the game.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok State is one of the system plays. Nuff said

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Ok State is one of the system plays. Nuff said

dude i had your back but this is fukkin ridiculous although i feel it either okie st or no play you gotta be fukkin kidding me with this shit...if you posted accurate numbers for your system it wouldnt look so hot instead of "tweaking it" then starting your record over....you new record has been running for a week hell i been pounding at a incredibly high clip the last 8 days as well....doesnt prove a whole lot except a nice run nothing more.....get over yourself