mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Notable Underdog Plays?

James Madison +2.5 ... I like this as a trap, money is coming on heavy on WM, yet the line is shrinking.

Western Michigan +1.5 ... I know Akron is a little better, but I will take the points at home

Vandy +6.5 ... Anyone else like this one. I feel like Tenn is close to a big loss after riding high their last couple of games?

Drake +14.5 ... A lot of points in a conference game, I think they keep it closer than this

TCU +5 ... I have quietly liked TCU this year, they are 10-10, but I think they are better than their record

A few odd games in there anyone else thoughts?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I think Vandy can win, but would rather have the points on the road.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

nice looking card...could do without the w.mich pick as im on the zips..at least 1 of us will cash..really like vandy...gl tonight (except with w. mich no luck none)

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    nice looking card...could do without the w.mich pick as im on the zips..at least 1 of us will cash..really like vandy...gl tonight (except with w. mich no luck none)
    Haha thanks .. yeah I have put the least time in on that game .. just looked good .. but I might reconsider.. Thanks for the heads up

phillyboy08
    phillyboy08's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like pennstate +1 Notre dame +10.5 Providence +5 and iowa +10.5

mlb

I have considered all of them.... Except I already played Ohio St. ... GL

2daBank

dont let me stop you ive been wrong before and i promise if zips lose i will not take another MAC road team the rest of the year...but i see a lot of ppl on w.mich and from what i can tell they looking at the numbers but are choosing to ignore who these numbers were put up against...yes w. mich has a outstanding home record but it has been mostly piled up against the bottom feeders of the MAC and a few bigger scrubs than that....yes akron road numbers are not impressive but they did go to wyo and get a win also have a quality road conf win...the fact that they have shown they can handle business on the road is enough for me to back them against a team they are far superior than....but like i said ive been wrong before

Carson05
    Carson05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

UGA +9 in the o'connell center?

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by Carson05 View Post
    UGA +9 in the o'connell center?
    you like or dislike ... cuz im a no play

mlb

I also like UNCWill getting 6.5 at Hofstra... gut feeling looking at mutual matchups and stuff .. maybe a 1 unit play ...

so many games not quite too sure on any !!!!!!!

AHH!!!

2daBank

i hear ya mlb...i used to like bigger cards but as the year has gone on i have done much better on days with less games...

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

like um all

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    James Madison +2.5 ... I like this as a trap, money is coming on heavy on WM, yet the line is shrinking.

Western Michigan +1.5 ... I know Akron is a little better, but I will take the points at home

Vandy +6.5 ... Anyone else like this one. I feel like Tenn is close to a big loss after riding high their last couple of games?

Drake +14.5 ... A lot of points in a conference game, I think they keep it closer than this

TCU +5 ... I have quietly liked TCU this year, they are 10-10, but I think they are better than their record

A few odd games in there anyone else thoughts?
    See a few winners here..BOL tonight

Saltdog
    Saltdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not so sure about TCU, the games I've seen they have been pretty bad.

mlb

i hear ya mlb...i used to like bigger cards but as the year has gone on i have done much better on days with less games...
    slowly but surely ... im learning

2daBank

dont let me stop you ive been wrong before and i promise if zips lose i will not take another MAC road team the rest of the year...but i see a lot of ppl on w.mich and from what i can tell they looking at the numbers but are choosing to ignore who these numbers were put up against...yes w. mich has a outstanding home record but it has been mostly piled up against the bottom feeders of the MAC and a few bigger scrubs than that....yes akron road numbers are not impressive but they did go to wyo and get a win also have a quality road conf win...the fact that they have shown they can handle business on the road is enough for me to back them against a team they are far superior than....but like i said ive been wrong before