BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OU and Oregon tomorrow

Line opens at OU -1. It's now at a PK. Honestly I figured Oregon would open at -2. I was a bit surprised OU was favored.

OU has met my expectations this year by reaching the Elite 8 but this is the round I figured they would lose in going into the season.

Oregon is the more complete and balanced team; however, when OU gets all three guards going they can beat anyone.

This is a tough game to predict. Odds are 2 of the 3 really good guards OU has will play well which would translate into a hell of a game. If only one guard plays well OU will definitely lose. If all three play well OU will win.

What I'm trying to say is that the margin of error for OU is a lot smaller than the margin of error for Oregon because Oregon is a more balance team.

Who do you guys like? I'll cross my fingers that everyone likes Oregon.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

i lean sooners here...not strong enough to play it...BOL to you

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

I took oregon small to lock in at pck. I may add more depending on line change.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

I can't get a good read on this game. I give the edge to Oklahoma just because when everything seems equal, take the team with better guard play. Only thing that worries me about OU is they can turnover the ball while Oregon and Benson don't turn it over.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Oklahoma too buku