thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Wisky ND

Wisconsin just finds ways to win. They looked to be the worse team in each of their first 2 games but found a way to beat a perrenial tournament choker Pitt and hit some clutch shots to beat Xavier who overachieved big time this year.

I really don't feel like the Irish should be here either. sFA had them beat and decided to try and hold the lead with Walk-up playing 1 on 5 offense for the last 2 minutes of the game.

I like both coaches personally, not sure which way to go here. I feel like ND has a better team but I trust Wisconsin more.

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I agree with you, though initially I was all over ND. I trust Wisky more. It seems wisky is playing like a team led by a strong leader. I think notre dame has been receiving more good press bc of their flashy duo and brand recognition. I believe I saw kenpom has Wisky at a slightly better rating than Notre dame. I also like wisky bc im a big believer in defense, though I know it is an offensive league. I hope it'll be a low scoring game, which again I think gives the edge to wisky to make smarter and more disciplined moves.
    Last edited by Ralphalph; 03-23-16 at 11:31 PM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphalph View Post
    I agree with you, though initially I was all over ND. I trust Wisky more. It seems wisky is playing like a team led by a strong leader. I think notre dame has been receiving more good press bc of their flashy duo and brand recognition. I believe I saw kenpom has Wisky at a slightly better rating than Notre dame. I also like wisky bc im a big believer in defense, though I know it is an offensive league. I hope it'll be a low scoring game, which again I think gives the edge to wisky to make smarter and more disciplined moves.
    What a great avatar. Bravo.

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Ive read that book as well!!

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Lol thanks guys... It is the best book ever. Puts things into a lot of perspective.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

i like it and trust them more to , gl