QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

How are the degenerates going to play the last game of the night?

New Mexico State +10 1/2 over St. Mary's

I always like to see who the public takes for the last game. Oftentimes this will be Hawaii or some other West Coast team.

Tonight we have New Mexico State against St. Mary's. It's a chance for the bettors who lost during the day to get their money back so I have a tendency to think there will be more money than an average game.

Recent games have shown that St. Mary's won 8 in a row before getting beaten by Gonzaga. They are 18-1 at home.

NMSU just lost to Cal State Bakersfield, not exactly a basketball powerhouse. NMSU are 7-7 on the road.

10 1/2 points are too many for this team with incentive to do well here.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

just take the over

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Not betting it.

If I was to put money on this game it would be on Saint Mary's though.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

31-26 halftime score.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

58-56 St. Mary's final score!!!

I needed this one after taking Vanderbilt and watching the score on SBR Odds and they had the teams reversed. It showed Vandy leading the 2nd half.

What a kick in the nuts to find out I lost it.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    58-56 St. Mary's final score!!!

I needed this one after taking Vanderbilt and watching the score on SBR Odds and they had the teams reversed. It showed Vandy leading the 2nd half.

What a kick in the nuts to find out I lost it.
    Try being on the 2nd half over and seemingly having ot coming save you, only to watch a moron foul someone on an inbounds with 2 seconds left.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Try being on the 2nd half over and seemingly having ot coming save you, only to watch a moron foul someone on an inbounds with 2 seconds left.
    I feel your pain.

I had Colorado State a couple weeks ago with +4 or something like that down by 2 points and the opponent fouls the guy with less than a second left. You guessed it. The Colorado State guy makes both baskets to cause it to go into OT and Colorado State loses by more than the points.

I also had Oklahoma and the guy travels with 2 seconds left instead of letting time go down while well ahead. The opponent takes the ball out of bounds and dribbles down the court to sink a 3 to ruin my bet. Oh yeah, I played the replay and the ball left his hand about a foot after the buzzer sounded.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I feel your pain.

I had Colorado State a couple weeks ago with +4 or something like that down by 2 points and the opponent fouls the guy with less than a second left. You guessed it. The Colorado State guy makes both baskets to cause it to go into OT and Colorado State loses by more than the points.

I also had Oklahoma and the guy travels with 2 seconds left instead of letting time go down while well ahead. The opponent takes the ball out of bounds and dribbles down the court to sink a 3 to ruin my bet. Oh yeah, I played the replay and the ball left his hand about a foot after the buzzer sounded.
    Haha I bet we can go back and forth for hours lol!!!

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

fk st marys....fkin retards with a million turnovers near the end of the game...this is why you were nto selected into the big dance..scrubs..

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

It was a joke that St Mary's didn't make it