sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    I modified my system on January 26th, as posted on this thread. Here are the results on NCAA since then

1/26 7-4
    1/27 9-9-1
    1/28 23-12
    1/29 4-1
    1/30 33-25
    1/31 7-5 (so far today)

This moron claims my system is that simple as to look at the total and say over or under. Right

Hey dipshit would you care to show me what my method is for picking these particular games and leaving most off the board then

You're a laughable worthless troll

My record since modifying the record speaks for itself and you wouldnt be able to touch it

83-56 since changing the formula
    The funny thing is when he says he changed the formula, he means he started fading his original formula after starting out 0-7

wait till the system gets back to how it was originally

at the same time his NBA system is sucking it up

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

1/31/2010 NCAAB SYSTEM PLAYS

Pittsburgh under 126
    Miami Florida -2.5
    Miami Florida under 130.5
    Florida +8
    Florida under 141
    Minnesota under 136.5
    Manhattan under 121.5
    Butler under 133.5
    Ball St under 125
    Xavier -28
    Niagara -2
    Penn St under 130.5
    Virginia +8.5
    Virginia under 143
    Southern Illinois +1
    Southern Illinois under 132.5

10-5-1 today

warriorfan707

Ok the trolls are pretty much ruining this for everyone... I seriously have no more motivation to religiously post my plays anymore. I think I've proven that I have a winning system, thats what I was setting out to do

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

*uck the trolls. Don't even respond to them.

Ball St under was the one play on there that jumped out at me that I didn't like & hell that really was the right play, had to go into OT to get the over.
    Can't go broke hittin' twice as many as you lose man!

warriorfan707

Akron under 132.5
    Louisville -5.5
    Toledo under 118
    Buffalo -4.5
    Iona under 127
    Oklahoma St +1.5

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sweet....Dont worry about the h8ers warriorfan, they just had a losing day and instead of dealing with it maturely u copped the brunt of it...Screw those losers and keep up the good work

warriorfan707

I don't worry about them... lets just say it lowers my enthusiasm level a little bit

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you not doing good until you get ppl hating on you around here my friend ...the more i win the more hate i get from certain mental defectives...i love it makes me wanna win more while they lose there rent money...keep doing your thing

DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm curious to know just the basics of your system. You don't have to share your full equation or anything, but what factors do you look at?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

First of all, I dont hate him....but the fact that all of his plays follow a similar pattern is obvious. He clearly doesn't have any system. I spend lot of time reading threads in Think Tank forum...and the guys there are awesome...especially justin7. And when I come to check out what this systems factors, equations etc are...all I see is million bets per day and the pattern is pretty childish. He just bets over on totals greater than 143 and bets under on totals lesser than 143. Seriously, can anyone call that a system?

I respect what many of the posters do here in the forum...but definitely no respect for the poster of this thread. Amen.

@2dabank.....why would anyone hate who is winning..seriously...common sense man. Check out all of the plays made by this guy and he is loosing money. Trust me, I rarely respond to threads and let people do their thing. But this thread's stupidity clearly made me respond. As I said, I spend most of my time in Think Tank forum. But this thread is a joke...there is no hate in that statement...its the truth.

Having said that, good luck in whatever you decide to do with your system. Peace .

warriorfan707

Thats this losers way of trying to get me to reveal my system it to him... and it aint happenin. I do have a system you schmuk.

What a narrow minded retard this jackass truly is, I will never even entertain his nonsense again as this assclowns IQ rivals that of a chimpanzee on opium

Yea I dont have a system, Im just getting incredibly lucky.... every day.... every day.... YEA WHATEVER U FUKIN IDIOT

Instead of wasting everyones time on here by posting your BS how bout u go take a course in probability

vyomguy

Ya man...you are right...I am eagerly waiting you to reveal your crappy system..to see how crappy it is

warriorfan707

winning speaks for itself

vyomguy

...this guy is a FUKIN IDIOT.

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    ...this guy is a FUKIN IDIOT.
    Your mom raised an absolute moron

You are so fukin stupid dude, its seriously sad

You are the epitomy of trailer trash, do you realize that? You know absolutely nothing, your affirmations about how I came up with this system couldn't be more wrong and you come out of the bushes armed with an empty beer can dressed in a wife beater trying to criticize me for hitting nearly 70% of my plays

You cant touch me you stupid son of a bitch

I will own you in anything

Now go play checkers little girl before you hurt yourself

warriorfan707

On a side note, someone should congratulate you for somehow picking up an intermittent signal from your trailer park this late at night

howd u manage that?

vyomguy

trying to criticize me for hitting nearly 70% of my plays

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    First of all, I dont hate him....but the fact that all of his plays follow a similar pattern is obvious. He clearly doesn't have any system. I spend lot of time reading threads in Think Tank forum...and the guys there are awesome...especially justin7. And when I come to check out what this systems factors, equations etc are...all I see is million bets per day and the pattern is pretty childish. He just bets over on totals greater than 143 and bets under on totals lesser than 143. Seriously, can anyone call that a system?

I respect what many of the posters do here in the forum...but definitely no respect for the poster of this thread. Amen.

@2dabank.....why would anyone hate who is winning..seriously...common sense man. Check out all of the plays made by this guy and he is loosing money. Trust me, I rarely respond to threads and let people do their thing. But this thread's stupidity clearly made me respond. As I said, I spend most of my time in Think Tank forum. But this thread is a joke...there is no hate in that statement...its the truth.

Having said that, good luck in whatever you decide to do with your system. Peace .

i here you bro and i understand some of the things you have said was more speaking about the hate i get...thing is i dont play systems and if what warriors is doing makes him happy hey its whatever to me...i do think its a little wrong to change the system and not represent the complete record and also a week of plays in no way validates anything to me...just being supportive as if this is his thing more power to him and dont see why you wouldnt just let him do what he does its all good friend i got no problem with either of you guys

bodio
    bodio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriorfan, you said that once your system is tweaked you'll share the methodology behind it. So it seems like it's working pretty well....care to share?

sharpcat

not exactly!

Referencing Stanford wongs sharp sports betting chapter 7, Testing W-L records for significance, page 124.

Table 4
    Rarity of good W-L records

with a record of 86-57 being a sample size of 143 games assume you won your next 7 in a row giving us a sample size of 150 games.

a record of 90-60 would be required in order to reach a 1:100 rarity of occurring

a record of 95-55 would be required in order to reach a 1:1,000 rarity of occurring

It is highly recommend by Wong that in order for a system to be considered as a profitable system, that it would have to classify as a 1:1,000 rarity to even be considered a safe system to use long term mathematically.

as of right now although you are winning this system does not even have a rarity of occurrence of 1:100

If you flip a quarter a 100 times you are very likely to flip heads 60% of the time but if to flip it 1,000 times is a far more rare occurrence.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    not exactly! Referencing Stanford wongs sharp sports betting chapter 7, Testing W-L records for significance, page 124. Table 4 Rarity of good W-L records with a record of 86-57 being a sample size of 143 games assume you won your next 7 in a row giving us a sample size of 150 games. a record of 90-60 would be required in order to reach a 1:100 rarity of occurring a record of 95-55 would be required in order to reach a 1:1,000 rarity of occurring It is highly recommend by Wong that in order for a system to be considered as a profitable system, that it would have to classify as a 1:1,000 rarity to even be considered a safe system to use long term mathematically. as of right now although you are winning this system does not even have a rarity of occurrence of 1:100 If you flip a quarter a 100 times you are very likely to flip heads 60% of the time but if to flip it 1,000 times is a far more rare occurrence.
    Well said sharpcat...these are the kind of posts I would like to see in this forum .

warriorfan707

not exactly!

Referencing Stanford wongs sharp sports betting chapter 7, Testing W-L records for significance, page 124.

Table 4

with a record of 86-57 being a sample size of 143 games assume you won your next 7 in a row giving us a sample size of 150 games.

a record of 90-60 would be required in order to reach a 1:100 rarity of occurring

a record of 95-55 would be required in order to reach a 1:1,000 rarity of occurring

It is highly recommend by Wong that in order for a system to be considered as a profitable system, that it would have to classify as a 1:1,000 rarity to even be considered a safe system to use long term mathematically.

as of right now although you are winning this system does not even have a rarity of occurrence of 1:100

If you flip a quarter a 100 times you are very likely to flip heads 60% of the time but if to flip it 1,000 times is a far more rare occurrence.

Well I guess we will just have to keep going and see what happens

And just so you know, Stanford Wong while being an obviously highly intelligent and knowledgable individual, was not a God.

These ratios you speak of are estimations and recommendations, we are not talking about something absolute such as the law of gravity. Look at the last 6 days or whatever. Clearly I am onto something here...

However, I will admit that this is probably the first post you have made that I can relate to. I understand probability, and while your approach seems to be blatantly "glass is still half empty" I can certainly understand this reasoning.

I will continue to post. Lets see what happens. My system is up for the challenge.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

not exactly!

Table 4

this is one sharp cat

warriorfan707

I must admit my perception of sharpcat just changed, I can appreciate contributions like this

sharpcat

Well I guess we will just have to keep going and see what happens

And just so you know, Stanford Wong while being an obviously highly intelligent and knowledgable individual, was not a God.

These ratios you speak of are estimations and recommendations, we are not talking about something absolute such as the law of gravity. Look at the last 6 days or whatever. Clearly I am onto something here...

However, I will admit that this is probably the first post you have made that I can relate to. I understand probability, and while your approach seems to be blatantly "glass is still half empty" I can certainly understand this reasoning.

I will continue to post. Lets see what happens. My system is up for the challenge.
    surprisingly I hope things work out for you and you reach that 1:1000 rarity, but am just stating do not get too carried away too soon.

as of now you have a 1:100 chance of having the success you are having so far, but keep it up just do not start raising your bet sizes yet

warriorfan707

I disagree with the assessment that I have a 1/100 chance of having the success that I have had up until this point. Thats not accurate.

sharpcat

I disagree with the assessment that I have a 1/100 chance of having the success that I have had up until this point. Thats not accurate.
    well with a series of 150 random games you have roughly a 1:100 rarity of this randomly occurring, though I am sure you have backtested this system. But until it has proven itself over a longer study you have to assume that you may just be getting lucky.

sharpcat

anyhow all bickering aside I wish you luck, just don't stiff any books if things don't work out

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

to me a system doesn't have to involve highly mathematical equations using complex formulae. A system just leads to a consistent ending of plays. It can be something as simple as bet any under on any total set at 160 or higher in college hoops(very successful). Other systems that are successful based on years of data are the 47.5 total in NFL football week 1-5 bet the under, week 6-10 bet the over, week 11-17 bet the under. Both those are systems to me that make money at a high rate over the last 10 years.

warrior good luck with your system hope it checks out for you. Having said that, 6 days of plays only makes your plays trendy. You need a season of plays or have your plays backtested in previous seasons to really know if it can be counted on.

warriorfan707

2/1/2010 NBA System Plays

Washington +5
    Memphis +1.5
    New Orleans -1
    New Orleans over 212.5
    Denver over 211
    Charlotte +1.5

Lilffkid
    Lilffkid's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharpcat

has just spit some 'will hunting' knowlege at us, and i will now be staying away from system plays lol.. good luck warrior ill be tracking

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

**** it, im with it warriorfan, im on louisville,buffalo, and ok state
    lets cash these plays!

warriorfan707

Akron under 132.5
    Louisville -5.5
    Toledo under 118
    Buffalo -4.5
    Iona under 127
    Oklahoma St +1.5
    4-2

warriorfan707

2/2/2010

La Salle +4
    East Carolina +1
    Michigan pk
    Michigan under 125
    Syracuse over 167.5
    Wake Forest -7.5
    Southern Mississippi under 119.5
    Nebraska +3.5
    Tennessee St +1
    Wisconsin -2
    Wisconsin under 123
    BYU Under 142
    San Diego St -17.5
    San Diego St under 117

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Lasalle and Michigan are probably losers. Both are playing against two very good three point shooting teams in Rhode Island and Northwestern.

First ... 23456 Last