JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

2H crumble

ive seen well over 10 games today where the team that had a big 1H lead just crumbles in the 2H and kills the spread. shits weird today

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

This St Bonaventure - Davidson game is a joke.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Add St Bonaventure to that list. Up 11 with 6 minutes left and now it's in OT. Guy looked like he was intentionally fouling a 3 point shooter to tie the game. Black people are just dumb. I shouldn't even be betting on this shit
    Lol how did it turn to a race card? That comment is dumb and i hope you lost all of your money on that game for such a dumb comment like that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shark, POOLSIDE, QuantumLeap, and JayDr3am

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Lol how did it turn to a race card? That comment is dumb and i hope you lost all of your money on that game for such a dumb comment like that.
    I don't really give a shit what you hope for. I call it like I see it, and black people are dumb as penetrate. Especially college athletes. Davidson is the white team, they end up winning. Smarter.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I don't really give a shit what you hope for. I call it like I see it, and black people are dumb as penetrate. Especially college athletes. Davidson is the white team, they end up winning. Smarter.
    Cool story bro

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lol I'm dumb for entertaining this convo. Im sorry. Oh well enjoy that loss. Thank you white people, I guess.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

What a fckking moron you must be for betting on them then. Crazy.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    What a fckking moron you must be for betting on them then. Crazy.
    Well, even when you give blacks a head start (like an 11 point lead with 6 minutes to go), they can still manage to lose it for ya.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Yea , lost on it or would've have an awesome day overall.
    That's the 10th fkn GD OT loss for me in 4 weeks
    FMMFL man , thats just terrible luck

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Although always a silver lining.
    These teams pissing away Conference Game.
    Come the Tourney , they will melt to the pressure just like these Conference matchups late in games .
    So noting the teams not being able to handle pressure and big favs come Madness time .

JayDr3am
    Handi

Add St Bonaventure to that list. Up 11 with 6 minutes left and now it's in OT. Guy looked like he was intentionally fouling a 3 point shooter to tie the game. Black people are just dumb. I shouldn't even be betting on this shit.

An 89% foul shooter even missed free throws at the end of the game.
    lol dont come in here with that bull shit. you just sound dumb as shit cause this had nothing to do with race. you should bet on hockey if you are worried about a "***** being dumb" cause 90% of the NCAA is black you stupid ass. ive seen white teams cave in the last seconds of game also, whats your opinion on that ?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Lol I'm dumb for entertaining this convo. Im sorry. Oh well enjoy that loss. Thank you white people, I guess.
    dont entertain it. theres no talkin to the ignorant.