ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Bang!!!! Cha ching!!!!! Congrats all Nova backers!!! Another case of why you never want to follow public blindly in big games without solid analysis. Congrats on a big night!!!

ringemup

OKLAHOMA ML +122 20 Units

A 2 vs 2 matchup here, both teams have momentum but Nova has made more headlines with their takedown of Kansas the overall No.1 seed. While that was impressive I do feel though that Oklahoma has prepared well for this game in overcoming pressing and high ball pressure teams in VCU, AM, and OREG. I expect Nova to try and shadow Heild with Bridges and Hart but they have other guys that can get the job done if needed.

Oklahoma also counters with Lattin inside on Ochefu and the mismatch Nova has had all tournament is not in play here. Oklahoma also is great at getting 2nd chance opportunities and for an explosive offense Nova cannot hold the water too long before they give up 2nd chance buckets. 50/50 seems to be a mix of lot of public money on Nova, but I do not think they get past the Sooners here they've been good with the ball and have been burning teams all tournament I think it continues. GL.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

U think nova gets past the Sooners here but u have Sooners ml as the play wtf are u saying?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    U think nova gets past the Sooners here but u have Sooners ml as the play wtf are u saying?
    He said "I do not think they get past the Sooners.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

Thanks I just woke up, my bad ringmeup Bol

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Think u misunderstood pal, GL with your bet.

First 12