BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Nevada vs Boise St

This line looks way too good to pass up. Pretty sure I heard something about starters out for Nevada, so Im sure that has something to do with it. Just looked and Bovada isn't even offering it, so its gotta be good, BoL Boise State -11

Last edited by BELM0NT; 03-02-16 at 07:06 PM. Reason: typo

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

yup that was my pick of the day personally. I guess it matters if james web III is out tonight or not for boise state. It seems though that nevada best player will be out so even if james is out it will be even in terms of best players out. Also two of boise states starters are seniors and its senior nights. I expect them to have a hell of a game. Who knows though anything can happen but boise state should win by 20+ I think maybe I'm being too optimistic. I think Bovada is not offering a line because too many unknown with who is playing and who is not at least that is my guess. I thought it was strange when I brother in law who uses bovada told me they won't let him bet the game.

BELM0NT

Bovada finally put line out. Nevermind it's suspended

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I'm with you on this BELM0NT. Let's get this one!

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

up 12 at the half

BELM0NT

$$$

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I slipped and forgot to put this in.. Put 2h -4 for a little bit and that hit too.. Good pick

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    $$$
    BELM0NT, if we ever meet in person remind me to buy you a steak dinner, or any other dinner for that matter. I lost sight of this one until I saw your post and kicked myself for forgetting it but I got it bet on time. I won't give amounts but I did not bet this one small.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    BELM0NT, if we ever meet in person remind me to buy you a steak dinner, or any other dinner for that matter. I lost sight of this one until I saw your post and kicked myself for forgetting it but I got it bet on time. I won't give amounts but I did not bet this one small.

gona be honest i posted this in ur thread when i saw this play here.. I hadn't even looked at games yet but when i saw him post this i went and saw the records of the 2 teams were very similar, yet boise was -11.. Very weird spread.. Nevada looked TGTBT even though they were without one of their top players i suppose

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    gona be honest i posted this in ur thread when i saw this play here.. I hadn't even looked at games yet but when i saw him post this i went and saw the records of the 2 teams were very similar, yet boise was -11.. Very weird spread.. Nevada looked TGTBT even though they were without one of their top players i suppose
    I was just going to post in my thread and give you credit for bringing it to my attention in the first place. Steak dinner for you too.

Here you go!

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I was just going to post in my thread and give you credit for bringing it to my attention in the first place. Steak dinner for you too.

Here you go!

nah nah nah 2 steak dinners for BELMONT haha