mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Easiest college play of the year

Creighton beats providence on senior night to get revenge for the loss earlier in the year. Line makes no sense as creighton is the way better team. Its lines like these that make betting just way too easy. Getting a gift from the betting gods tonight as it has absolutely no chance in losing I'm guaranteeing it!! Take the points and moneyline for this.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Um no....providence is due for a big win

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Haha

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Guarantee is almost as bad as saying all in. Good Luck

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

another jinx thread.. do you guys not notice this idiot does this all the time yet? he bets the other team so if it loses, he says its a jinx thread, but if it wins, he will prob say "i told you so."

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Mike, please just tell us all it's a LOCK!

IceMan4
    IceMan4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

wow you're so edgy mike

stupid khunt

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

If mike is wrong he wins. If mike is right he wins. This guy probably bets both sides just so he can say he won. Total moron. Find out which side he's really on and pound the opposite for a healthy profit.

mikefan1034

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Mike, please just tell us all it's a LOCK!
    Lock of all locks boys. Providence is terrible and will fold like a cheap suit at home

Aye J Mac

His plays are locks of all century's!

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

I actually tend to agree with him. Providence at home record is pretty damn good. This should be an easy win for providence.

EDIT wait! the poster picked creighton???

Aye J Mac

He said creigton is a gift of all lock

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

well I guess I'll be betting against the poster not meaning to. I just don't agree that creighton is the better team and providence at home I just don't understand why anyone would think creighton will win this. I understand any game anything can happen but odds have to be favored with providence winning this. Best of luck to all!

Aye J Mac

Wtf bro are u trynna re jinx it?

iloseagain

I will never understand people actually believing in jinxes.. Its mind boggling

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

it is mind bottling. jinx threads like this are diamond dozen

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

This guy is god awful

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    it is mind bottling. jinx threads like this are diamond dozen
    I was gonna say mind bottling hahaha... Stoolie?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    This guy is god awful
    he does it on purpose.. He most likely bet providence but he makes these threads cuz he says they are reverse jinxes or some shit.. Actually he prob doesn't bet anything.. But either way

Aye J Mac

Thank you bro for the jinx, can't wait for the next thread. Cheeeeee

RetardStrength

Yup gotta say preesh to Mike. Hit Provo pretty hard

mikefan1034

Fellas are u all stupid to realize by my writing alone that I'm on the other side of these games it's called a reverse jinx I'll say it again reverse jinx I'm undefeated with my reverse jinx threads they are all here to be reviewed and tracked. I have an effect on these games by creating these threads. whether You believe it or not but I don't understand the hate if ur fading and making money you should be thanking me and waiting patiently for my next thread to fade

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Fellas are u all stupid to realize by my writing alone that I'm on the other side of these games it's called a reverse jinx I'll say it again reverse jinx I'm undefeated with my reverse jinx threads they are all here to be reviewed and tracked. I have an effect on these games by creating these threads. whether You believe it or not but I don't understand the hate if ur fading and making money you should be thanking me and waiting patiently for my next thread to fade
    yes we understand what you are doing dude.. no one cares.. what we dont understand is that you actually think you have an effect on these games by writing a thread on a betting forum that absolutely has nothing to do with the game being played lol.. like do you REALLY believe you have an effect on these games? If you do, then you need to see a psychologist

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Some people on these sites are funny... Beats looking at Facebook..

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    yes we understand what you are doing dude.. no one cares.. what we dont understand is that you actually think you have an effect on these games by writing a thread on a betting forum that absolutely has nothing to do with the game being played lol.. like do you REALLY believe you have an effect on these games? If you do, then you need to see a psychologist
    LOL... Couldn't agree more.

RetardStrength

People who believe in "reverse jinxing" are historically a bookies best friend

mikefan1034

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Yes I actually do believe it. you ever watch a game and say well that's over or talk shit when your favorite team is winning and they blow it because you spoke to soon? Happens all the time that's why they say
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Diagnostic Statistical Manual fifth edition, or the DSM-V, as it's often called, lists "magical thinking" as a cognitive distortion characteristic of Compulsive Gambling Disorders, but also more insidious mood disorders, like Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and varying delusional levels of narcissism and grandiosity. I'm not a doctor, but you should probably get that shxt checked out.

iloseagain

Yes I actually do believe it. you ever watch a game and say well that's over or talk shit when your favorite team is winning and they blow it because you spoke to soon? Happens all the time that's why they say
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings
    Yes i have done that, but no it doesnt "happen all the time." You want to know when it happens? It happens when it ACTUALLY DOES happen and you remember when it does happen.. You want to know the actual truth? You probably say "well thats over or talk shit when your team is winning and they blow" all the time, and 90% of the time, the correct outcome happens, but you only remember the 10% of the time that it happens to go the other way.. I have been trying to explain this to people for years. You only remember the bad games or the games that you "jinx", and you dont remember the games that when your team is -2 and theyre up 20, you say "well this is cashed" and it ends up cashing. Idiot

The human brain is conditioned to only remember the bad things and not the times when outcomes happen the way you think.. Pretty simple stuff here

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

.....so its a safe assumption to say that you probably still live in your mothers basement, using that kind of logic.

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    Diagnostic Statistical Manual fifth edition, or the DSM-V, as it's often called, lists "magical thinking" as a cognitive distortion characteristic of Compulsive Gambling Disorders, but also more insidious mood disorders, like Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and varying delusional levels of narcissism and grandiosity. I'm not a doctor, but you should probably get that shxt checked out.

OP major degen status
    Points Awarded:

blackeyeshamus gave RetardStrength 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.