FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

DePaul @ Nova

This line does read very high and respectfully so. The first half line sits at 13. V'Nova played at DePaul earlier this year and just pounced on them. 41-29 was the half time score, Villinova was playing great defense and the whole time watching (I'm quite sure they were #1 at the time) was wondering how this game would be if played in The Pavilion back in Pennsylvania. This Nova basketball squad is a tough group of kids and produce some solid points. Their recent loss vs Xavier was the Trap Play of the week by Vegas, still managed 83 points and making their games go OVER. 5-1 L6, 4-0 L4. Given Nova has only won their last 3 home games by an average of 15 point, winning by 10 in each of their last two - were going to stay away from that huge -22 spread and give respect that Depaul is still good for 59 to 67 points. DePaul too allowing opponents to score to make their Total go OVER. 7-1 on the over in their last 8 games. Giving the Total Average of 141 for both teams recent games, which are hitting OVER - Consider Depaul @ Nova OVER 138.5 -105 (5DIMES) a comfortable bet. I'm quite sure it's senior night too, and DePaul loves to foul I consider it a good bet too. Let's cash$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I took Depaul +13 at 1H i think its pretty solid for a cover. I know nova will prob put up a 22 pt gap at some point but it will get closed down towards the end. BOL

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Cashed my over pick as always