you wearing a yellow shirt for identification purposes? lol

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

horrible technical foul call there

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Referees are ruining the college game. ALL year.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    horrible technical foul call there
    Bullshit, the kid spiked the ball on the court, that is always T'd up. Aggies win

the-phenomenal-1
    the-phenomenal-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Game was rigged line was way to low that's why I took Aggies refs gave them game

unde0087
    Did we win?

And if you want to bitch about the T, then tell me the last player to spike a ball on the court and not get a technical foul? And even Humphries knew he messed up right after he did it. Kentucky players were already trying to talk to the ref about it before he even called it so I don't know how you can bitch about it.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    And if you want to bitch about the T, then tell me the last player to spike a ball on the court and not get a technical foul? And even Humphries knew he messed up right after he did it. Kentucky players were already trying to talk to the ref about it before he even called it so I don't know how you can bitch about it.
    that was hardly a "spike" and it wasnt done out of anger, which is when 99.9% of spikes occur, so no shit they always T up an angry dude who spikes the ball wicked hard. This dude barely spiked it and it was out of excitement. Seems completely different to me, but whatever, obviously you are going to take Texas AM's side and I am going to take Kentuckys side, so there is really no point in having this argument

unde0087
    Did we win?

that was hardly a "spike" and it wasnt done out of anger, which is when 99.9% of spikes occur, so no shit they always T up an angry dude who spikes the ball wicked hard. This dude barely spiked it and it was out of excitement. Seems completely different to me, but whatever, obviously you are going to take Texas AM's side and I am going to take Kentuckys side, so there is really no point in having this argument
    It's showing up the other team, look at the replay, he yells then after a celebration he spikes the ball. If I was on Kentucky I would be saying how big of a dipshit the kid was. It doesn't matter if he was mad or happy, get real you are on the road and you spike the ball after a play in which you just helped your team take control. The only one that should be taking heat is Humphrey.

So you are saying to call a technical the refs now have to go to the monitor, check and see whether he is smiling or frowning, then measure the air time of the ball to determined if it was a tech? Fact of the matter is it was completely unnecessary hence the T

iloseagain

lol dude way to just take it to the next level.. were you watching the game? the announcers were both saying how awful of a call it was. seems as if you are in the minority here.

unde0087
    Did we win?

lol dude way to just take it to the next level.. were you watching the game? the announcers were both saying how awful of a call it was. seems as if you are in the minority here.
    No Bilas was going on a rant about it not the other guy and by the end he backed off because by the end of talking about it he realized they had to make the call and that's what he said at the end. You act like they called a technical on nothing, the kid spiked the ball man. It gets called everytime in college, everytime. You can be mad about it, hell I would be, but no one made the kid do it. It's pretty simple, if he celebrates then walks down the court he shoots free throws and no one is talking about this.

Kaister
    Kaister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Lol I was on TV. I had the calipari head sign, anyone see it???