jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

thursday college hoops

WEDNESDAY (0-7)(-7.70)
    FOR THE YEAR (23-33)(-19.40)

0-7 on Wednesday. How is that possible? I could not do that again if I tried. The two teams I liked and did not play for fear of playing too many games both won with Baylor and NC State. From now on whatever or how ever many I like, I am playing. Season cannot go much worse than it already has. Screw the one unit plays. When I love teams I am putting more on them. If I lose, I lose. I can always make more money.

Indiana +10 vs Penn State (4 units)…………..This line is a joke. How can Penn State be favored over anybody by ten points? Indy showed some signs of life beating Minnesota last time out and I hope that continues. Neither team capable of a blowout here. Indy over the years has owned PSU, but PSU has won the last four. Don’t be shocked to see Indy pull the upset. These two usually play close games. Penn State only ever blows out second rate smaller conference teams. Indy is not one of them. Love this.

Loyola-Chicago +11 ½ vs Butler (4 units)…………….Way, way too many points to give Loyola at home. It is that simple. Butler is a very solid team, but Loyola, especially at home is only a notch below them. Like above, an outright upset is not out of the question. Hard to go against Loyola’s 7-1 record at home getting double digits. Love this one too.

I actually do not know how I have so much confidence in the above two plays after last nights nightmare. Four units one theses games are also my largest plays of the year. Some might call it chasing and I can see how you might think that, but I am telling you no worse than 1-1 with a great shot a 2-0.

SE Missouri St -2 vs Tennessee Martin (3 units)…..Now I will admit that I do not know much about either team. It sounds like both teams really suck. But it also sounds like one of the teams really, really suck and that would be Tenn-Martin. SEMS is 5-12 and 3-4 at home. TMU is only 2-14 and a horrible 0-9 on the road. The thing that clinches it for me is they have only covered on game this year. I will take the better team vs a horrible road team only laying a bucket any day of the week.

Tennessee-Chatt +2 vs NC Greensboro (2 units)……..Again I don’t really follow this conference, but the numbers are just too overwhelming to pass this chance up. Chatt is 11-7 and a respectable 3-3 on the road, while NCG is a horrible 3-15 and while even lousy teams can get wins at home, they are only 1-8 at home. This might be a trap, but I think I will take the obvious in this one.

Troy St “pick” vs W Kentucky…………..Even though I believe that WKU is the better team, home court in college hoops I think is the biggest home court/field advantage is all of sports. It is amazing in college basketball teams have a very good record and well very poor road team. Only the elite teams with both places. WKU is 1-5 on the road and Troy St is 6-2 at home. Definitely will be a close game, but home court makes the difference in this one.

Loyola-Marymount +11 ½ vs Portland……………..I just don’t see a huge difference in these two teams. Loyola a respectable 4-5 on the road, so they are capable of winning. Portland a good home team at 6-3, but not dominant. Just too many points. Portland should get the win, but only seven or less.

La Monroe +2 vs M Tennessee St……………..Not going to repeat myself all over again, but this game reminds me of the
    W Kentucky/Troy matchup. Small line where home court hopefully makes me a winner.

That is all. I only worked a half day today, so I had a little extra time…..hence the long winded write-ups. I get the feeling after tonight I am going to look like a genius or a moron.

chisox19
    chisox19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like Indian too Rivers should shut down Talor Battle, Indiana could win on the court

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice write ups, hope you make that money back tonight