Butchy519
    Butchy519's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need expert advice regarding over playing parlays. I need to shut down and retool

Figures Marquette would lose. I am ice cold as of late. down 1.5 units over the past week. And I only bet 5-10 bucks per game. The parlays always kill me I must have lost 80 bucks or so on them.
    Has anyone else got caught up in playing parlays? If so how did you over come it?

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Parlays have cleaned me out in the past. Now I bet single games and grind it out over time. Sometimes I will do a 2 teamer, but I lose on those more than I win. GL

tabasquito
    tabasquito's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that for most people, they get over it in a very simple manner. They just get tired of winning all but one pick and losing money. That did it for me years ago. I still play a parlay or a teaser at times, but it is rare.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

WAIT FOR BASEBALL SEASON.!! I LOVE DOING PARLAYS AND REVERSES WITH BASEBALL

THINK OF ALL THE STREAKS DURING THE SEASON , AT ANY GIVEN TIME YOU HAVE MANY TEAMS ON STREAKS OF 3 OR MORE.!!!!!! ALL SEASON LONG WINNING AND LOOSING STREAKS.!!! I CAN FKN WAIT THIS BB STUFF IS A GRIND. JUST THINK ABOUT IT A 3 TEAM REVERSE ALL DOGS. ( USE A HOT TEAM AND LAY 1.5 RUNS AND TAKE BACK + 160.!!!!! I WILL TELL YOU BETTING BASEBALL IS LIKE A SORE PRICK.!!!!! YOU CANT BEAT IT.!

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

I've had a pretty good track record with parlays...

My four game parlay came up short today...damn BYU didn't go over in their game...

1 unit to win 10 units.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i think maybe for the most part- parlays should be side things...straight bets and two-teamers seem like the way to go for sure- i mean- when i think about how many parlays i miss by just one game, it starts to seem like its my fault instead of just bad luck. maybe if you do a 4 teamer- if possible you can switch around the game in there that you think is most dangerous.

also if you do it on a day like saturday where there are so many games in so many leagues- i think you have a higher probability to hit.

chisox19
    chisox19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Parlays don’t really help they’ll end up beaking your heart.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

If you want to do parlays just do money line parlays. That's what I do. Marquette screwed me as well. Had they won I would have won $140. Instead they lost and I lost some damn money. I did recoup it with a big tennis parlay tho. Do money line parlays. Make a fairly big parlay and bet a small amount. Also, make small parlays that have a damn good chance of winner and bet more on those. It's still gonna be somewhat of a grind.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop doing Parlays they are for losers, sure they are attractive but in reality they aren't you pick 2 games which gives you one in four shot of winning, yet it only pays 2.5, it is impossible to win playing like this. You would have to hit way over 60%.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Tell yourself that it is hard enough to a single game. I occasionally do parlay for fun, but only 1/5 of a unit.