jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

wednesday college hoops

Explanation of my record. I started playing every game for just one unit rather than having three, two and one unit plays. After all…is one pick really any better than another? That is what my “overall record” is. My “for the year record” includes when I was rating my plays the first couple weeks of the season, which I now feel was stupid to do. At least for me.

TUESDAY (1-3)(-2.30)
    OVERALL (11-12)(-2.20)

FOR THE YEAR (23-26)(-11.70)

Not a very good night on Tuesday. Just cannot get in a groove yet. Still early and I am still learning about the teams this year. Here are Tuesday’s Moneymakers.

Pittsburgh -1.5 vs Georgetown
    James Madison +8 vs Drexel
    U Mass -2 vs St Bonny
    Ga Washington +10 ½ vs Dayton
    Will & Mary +8 ½ vs Virg Comm
    Rice “pick” vs SMU
    LSU -3 vs Auburn

Good Luck Everybody!!

oldscshool
    oldscshool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jillmark View Post
    explanation of my record. I started playing every game for just one unit rather than having three, two and one unit plays. After all…is one pick really any better than another? That is what my “overall record” is. My “for the year record” includes when i was rating my plays the first couple weeks of the season, which i now feel was stupid to do. At least for me.

Tuesday (1-3)(-2.30)
    overall (11-12)(-2.20)

for the year (23-26)(-11.70)

not a very good night on tuesday. Just cannot get in a groove yet. Still early and i am still learning about the teams this year. Here are tuesday’s moneymakers.

Pittsburgh -1.5 vs georgetown
    james madison +8 vs drexel
    u mass -2 vs st bonny
    ga washington +10 ½ vs dayton
    will & mary +8 ½ vs virg comm
    rice “pick” vs smu
    lsu -3 vs auburn

good luck everybody!!
    i like pitt mass will @mary rice and lsu