Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Big Ten showdown... Iowa vs Maryland

Maryland has yet to win against a ranked team (0-2) while Iowa has 5 wins against ranked teams. Also, Iowa is undefeated in Big Ten.

I'm taking Iowa +5. Who you got?

popovitsch
    popovitsch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1389

That tricky line again...... Iowa higher ranking, 9 game winning streak, plus those wins over ranked teams as mentioned. But they opened as 4 point dog and line got to as high as 6 at some books!
    Whats going on? Sharps pounding maryland because they know they will win easy? Or books making some kind of trick move to make people overthink this game and lure them on Maryland?
    I hate games like that. Probably should just cap the game as it is and take the points.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Quote Originally Posted by popovitsch View Post
    That tricky line again...... Iowa higher ranking, 9 game winning streak, plus those wins over ranked teams as mentioned. But they opened as 4 point dog and line got to as high as 6 at some books!
    Whats going on? Sharps pounding maryland because they know they will win easy? Or books making some kind of trick move to make people overthink this game and lure them on Maryland?
    I hate games like that. Probably should just cap the game as it is and take the points.
    I'm wondering the same thing with the citadel. It opened -1.5 now +2.. I don't know why it moved so much. Oh well have $900 on citadel hope it wasn't a mistake.

laker5
    laker5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing with the citadel. It opened -1.5 now +2.. I don't know why it moved so much. Oh well have $900 on citadel hope it wasn't a mistake.
    I think Citadel is the right side despite the line movement.

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by popovitsch View Post
    Maryland is supposed to be the powerhouse in this game, compared to the corn fed boys from Iowa. Although they are ranked #3, Iowa still thinks they have something to prove.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Maryland in a blowout.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

No reason to get caught up in games like these, there are 60 other to choose from tonight

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    No reason to get caught up in games like these, there are 60 other to choose from tonight
    Not more exciting than two great Big Ten teams playing in a good environment.