PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

70% on PITT and line hasnt moved...

Very interesting here. Pitt needed OT to beat Louisville at home, and watching the whole game I can say Pitt did not deserve to win that game. No G'Town is no slouch team...

I'm on the Pitt bandwagon myself, but this will be a very small play if any, I can easily see Vegas laughing when G'town pulls the upset.

The safer bet is TEMPLE - 4. Get it now.

birdman779
    birdman779's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 981

luv gtown all the suckers in on pitt lmao come here sheep getting lead to the slaughter i rem alot of talk last week about unc getting a easy win against tenn vols

ninja33
    ninja33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

when did unc play the vols?

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Very interesting here. Pitt needed OT to beat Louisville at home, and watching the whole game I can say Pitt did not deserve to win that game. No G'Town is no slouch team...

I'm on the Pitt bandwagon myself, but this will be a very small play if any, I can easily see Vegas laughing when G'town pulls the upset.

The safer bet is TEMPLE - 4. Get it now.
    This is very interesting. To bad I pulled trigger early this morning.. ON temple as well..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Pitt / gwtn

This is a classic example of "reading into the line" Pitt by only 1 point.!! As I have said in the past "this line looks suspiciously low" Would of thought Pitt by 4pts. or so. What do you guys think????? GEORGETOWN + 1 THE PLAY. ?