rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Hey kid do you have any leans for golf this morning?

knicksrulez
    knicksrulez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

You hot now man, let's roll

I fixed all the juices and double checked it, so here it comes (that's 100% official)

30 graded plays so far this week

NCAAB: 10-12-2 +$504
    NBA: 3-3-0 +$645

Overall: +$1149

1 pending play

NCAAF: West Virginia -17 $200 -105

Kid, let me know if this format suits u
    Last edited by knicksrulez; 12-01-16 at 10:38 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Yeah man ty

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Kid, any idea why Monmouth is a 12-pt fav at Quinnipac? I like to think they keep it close for their first MAAC game at home

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

722 Cal Poly -8 -110 $100

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    Kid, any idea why Monmouth is a 12-pt fav at Quinnipac? I like to think they keep it close for their first MAAC game at home
    Couldn't find anything strong here

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Best of luck tonight kid!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Answer was Jamal tinsley and Marcus fizer
    Hey, I answered the first part of the question, where's my points? Lol. Gave you where Eustachy was and even some bonus on him. Didn't understand part two of the question the way Knicks wrote it. Only now do I realize you must have asked for two players from that Elite Eight Cyclone team.
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave Capybara 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Is Vermont a play?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24056

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Is Vermont a play?
    good no play...the kid knows when to lay off initial instinct...

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2542

Quote Originally Posted by knicksrulez View Post
    I like the action and making some money on the side, that's it for me, not interested in knowing the game deeply tbh
    Who gives a shit what the he'll u like

knicksrulez
    knicksrulez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Who gives a shit what the he'll u like
    Well, well, well,

Maybe TPowell has a second account and we don't know about it

Or maybe it's a friend of his, but matty boy dug a post I made days ago just before I came on the Tman in Ayo's thread

Guys, think twice before getting into my head, just saying
    Last edited by knicksrulez; 12-01-16 at 10:25 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

527 Niagara/Marist O146.5 -105 $100

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Thanks kid....good luck today

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Lkid....what you think about Tulane +175 tonight? at home?

St.John's is 100% untouchable. Tulane is 1-6, but have played almost all power conference schools.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Tough call

gonna just watch the dunleavy/Mullin matchup

AquaSox
    AquaSox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Pretty good write up on the game not mine***

St John's -4.5 @ Tulane

Rock bottom.

Teams only get there once in forever.

When they get there, expect everything they have in the following game to redeem themselves.

This angle didn't work with the Lions in the final game of an 0-16 season and might not even work with the Browns this year. But the NFL is different. It is so tough to be competitive for four quarters in the NFL and CFB. Just ask Purdue in virtually all of their games.

This is not the case in college basketball and the NBA. Defense is simply effort and offense can come to anyone who gets hot. Just ask the Nets, one of the NBA's worst teams who beat the NBA's second best in the Clippers in Double OT the other night.

So basketball allows for this angle FAR more than football.

We will utilize the "HIT ROCK BOTTOM and bounce back big the following game angle" right here.

St. John's hit the ultimate low on 12/29/2017. They lost to, wait for it:

DELAWARE STATE.

Not Delaware (who is terrible in their own right) but Delaware State.

Delaware State, at the time of their loss was #341st in the nation out of 351 teams. Their win catapulted them to 330.

http://kenpom.com/ (see here).

St. John's was a 22 point favorite in this game and lost 79-72.

But worse, they lost....at home.

Think about this. One of the proud smaller franchises of college basketball coached by Lou Carnaseca from yesteryear, lost to a team that shouldn't even be able to lace up St. John's sneakers and has as much history as a newborn with it's umbilical cord snipped..

Chris Mullen the head coach, clearly put himself on the hot seat with this one. This is after a season that St. John's had a 16 game losing streak and had the second worst record in 86 years. EIGHTY SIX.

If last season was a grace period for Mullin in all it's terribleness, he just put a huge bulls-eye on this back.

On top of this, the players, a nice little recruited class, must be more than beside themselves to get back on the court and redeem themselves. I have the quotes but it's just lip service many here will dismiss. Their attitude is a good one.

There is ONE other ingredient we need in a bounceback. They must play a bottom feeder.

WE GET THAT HERE.

They play Tulane. Tulane is a team that is 1-6 and has been outrebounded in all but 1 game this year and has been largely non-competitive (A win over the Southeastern Louisiana Lions is all they have. How's that for a mouthful.) They have no height and their only competent starter is Malik Morgan, essentially their only returning starter from last year.

If you remember, I posted a game where I took Memphis to beat them in the AAC Conference tournament after Tulane beat UCF and (shamefully) took out Houston. We won that post.

Dan Osetkowski, their best player transferred to Texas.

Worse, they fired their coach and leaked his firing BEFORE he was eliminated from the tournament!

This is a dumpster fire of a team playing in what equates to a high school gym with a capacity of 4,100 (and they get it a quarter full if that) so 'home court' here only means travel for St. John's.

Not only that, after such an embarrassing loss at home the last thing you want is your own fans chastising and booing you before tip for the previous loss. It is GOOD to go on the road here.

For some reason they brought in Mike Dunleavy Sr. (YES SENIOR from the lowly Clippers era). Why they did this, who knows? This guy is out of touch with the recruiting process and that was evidenced by the fact that after recruiting they were picked to finish last in the AAC.

This is what Dunleavy had to say about his team before the first game:

"If you give great effort, that will translate into close games. If the game is close, it is my responsibility to find the hot hand to take us to the finish line."

Doesn't sound all that optimistic when the best thing you can say about your team is that you can try to keep the game close. Not WIN, just keep it close. And this is from the usually optimistic head coach.

This is a game that should not be close. If St. John's wants to save face, and if Mullin doesn't want an even bigger bulls-eye on his back, they should blow out the 232nd team in the country.

St. John's even at 2-5 still is ranked 125th. Why? They fought hard at Michigan state and lost 73-62. Lost on the road @ Minnesota 92-86 and Lost a tough battle to VCU 75-69 at home. This team had spirited efforts and than totally shi* the bed against Deleware State who got hot for a night.

The line? -4.5. The books are onto us here and know we are scouting the bounceback spot. This translates to a -10.5 home line for St. John's and that's ridiculous.

Still, after what we just saw vs. Delaware State, the Rock Bottom Bounceback angle is too strong to pass up, even at this spread.

Play it and it will win. The line will rise. Just a warning.

AquaSox
    AquaSox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

And look, perhaps the Clippers thought a loss to the Nets was their Rock Bottom this year in a way.

I look at the score of the LAC/CLE game? 110-86. This is a good angle folks.

And that loss to the Nets is NOWHERE NEAR losing to Delaware State!

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Lkid what do you think about Denver tonight since Rockets went double OT last night and had to fly to Denver ?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Thanks for that post on St. John's, Aqua. ^^

Not sure whether or not I agree or whether I'll tail that, but definitely love reading angles on games! Will take those posts 1,000 times out of 1,000 over posters calling each other out. Haha.

UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

I was just going to ask you LK what the dudes are saying for NBA. I seem to like the cavs on a rebound tonight. Butler and wade would have to have pretty good games and cavs only -2.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Yes Aqua.....I appreciate the breakdown on the St. John's/Tulane game.

Jut a hard team to trust, talent level is off the charts low right now.

UNMLOBOFAN51

As low as the lines are it is tempting to throw down a wager on St. John's however you can't bet on a team that literally lost to one of the worst team in college basketball.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by UNMLOBOFAN51 View Post
    As low as the lines are it is tempting to throw down a wager on St. John's however you can't bet on a team that literally lost to one of the worst team in college basketball.
    Tulane lost to a comparable New Orleans team by 15 last time out (on the road). Look at the results this season. St Johns has played a ton better than that loss in EVERY other game. I really like them but just put them in a ML parlay

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Solely based on that write up, whether I believe in it or not, I'm on St Johns and will lay the points on a small card night and need some action.

RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSox View Post
    Pretty good write up on the game not mine***

St John's -4.5 @ Tulane

Rock bottom.

Teams only get there once in forever.

When they get there, expect everything they have in the following game to redeem themselves.

This angle didn't work with the Lions in the final game of an 0-16 season and might not even work with the Browns this year. But the NFL is different. It is so tough to be competitive for four quarters in the NFL and CFB. Just ask Purdue in virtually all of their games.

This is not the case in college basketball and the NBA. Defense is simply effort and offense can come to anyone who gets hot. Just ask the Nets, one of the NBA's worst teams who beat the NBA's second best in the Clippers in Double OT the other night.

So basketball allows for this angle FAR more than football.

We will utilize the "HIT ROCK BOTTOM and bounce back big the following game angle" right here.

St. John's hit the ultimate low on 12/29/2017. They lost to, wait for it:

DELAWARE STATE.

Not Delaware (who is terrible in their own right) but Delaware State.

Delaware State, at the time of their loss was #341st in the nation out of 351 teams. Their win catapulted them to 330.

http://kenpom.com/ (see here).

St. John's was a 22 point favorite in this game and lost 79-72.

But worse, they lost....at home.

Think about this. One of the proud smaller franchises of college basketball coached by Lou Carnaseca from yesteryear, lost to a team that shouldn't even be able to lace up St. John's sneakers and has as much history as a newborn with it's umbilical cord snipped..

Chris Mullen the head coach, clearly put himself on the hot seat with this one. This is after a season that St. John's had a 16 game losing streak and had the second worst record in 86 years. EIGHTY SIX.

If last season was a grace period for Mullin in all it's terribleness, he just put a huge bulls-eye on this back.

On top of this, the players, a nice little recruited class, must be more than beside themselves to get back on the court and redeem themselves. I have the quotes but it's just lip service many here will dismiss. Their attitude is a good one.

There is ONE other ingredient we need in a bounceback. They must play a bottom feeder.

WE GET THAT HERE.

They play Tulane. Tulane is a team that is 1-6 and has been outrebounded in all but 1 game this year and has been largely non-competitive (A win over the Southeastern Louisiana Lions is all they have. How's that for a mouthful.) They have no height and their only competent starter is Malik Morgan, essentially their only returning starter from last year.

If you remember, I posted a game where I took Memphis to beat them in the AAC Conference tournament after Tulane beat UCF and (shamefully) took out Houston. We won that post.

Dan Osetkowski, their best player transferred to Texas.

Worse, they fired their coach and leaked his firing BEFORE he was eliminated from the tournament!

This is a dumpster fire of a team playing in what equates to a high school gym with a capacity of 4,100 (and they get it a quarter full if that) so 'home court' here only means travel for St. John's.

Not only that, after such an embarrassing loss at home the last thing you want is your own fans chastising and booing you before tip for the previous loss. It is GOOD to go on the road here.

For some reason they brought in Mike Dunleavy Sr. (YES SENIOR from the lowly Clippers era). Why they did this, who knows? This guy is out of touch with the recruiting process and that was evidenced by the fact that after recruiting they were picked to finish last in the AAC.

This is what Dunleavy had to say about his team before the first game:

"If you give great effort, that will translate into close games. If the game is close, it is my responsibility to find the hot hand to take us to the finish line."

Doesn't sound all that optimistic when the best thing you can say about your team is that you can try to keep the game close. Not WIN, just keep it close. And this is from the usually optimistic head coach.

This is a game that should not be close. If St. John's wants to save face, and if Mullin doesn't want an even bigger bulls-eye on his back, they should blow out the 232nd team in the country.

St. John's even at 2-5 still is ranked 125th. Why? They fought hard at Michigan state and lost 73-62. Lost on the road @ Minnesota 92-86 and Lost a tough battle to VCU 75-69 at home. This team had spirited efforts and than totally shi* the bed against Deleware State who got hot for a night.

The line? -4.5. The books are onto us here and know we are scouting the bounceback spot. This translates to a -10.5 home line for St. John's and that's ridiculous.

Still, after what we just saw vs. Delaware State, the Rock Bottom Bounceback angle is too strong to pass up, even at this spread.

Play it and it will win. The line will rise. Just a warning.
    This is Scal's write up. I know this person in real life. He is a losing gambler. He is good with the plays that he posts and has been good this year and last year but he posts less than 5% of the number of games that he bets. He is often spot on on the games that he posts with detailed write up. Overall he is a losing gambler. he preaches being selective and playing very few games each month but in real life he makes a lot of bets which acts as a leak to his good posted picks and thus losing overall. What i like about him is that he has been responsible when it comes to posting and only posts very select plays in the forum.

UNMLOBOFAN51

Just saying be very careful beating on the johnnies.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Ncaaf

55008 Washington TT u32 -110 $100

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Ncaaf

55008 Washington TT u32 -110 $100
    Interesting. Was looking at the under 55.5 myself. Seems like we have some RLM.

HeeluvaGuy

527 Niagara/Marist O146.5 -105 $100
    I don't like being on the other side of you, but since we have a one point window, here's to a 147 point game.

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

That Johhnies play is spot on so far...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    I don't like being on the other side of you, but since we have a one point window, here's to a 147 point game.
    Congrats

HeeluvaGuy

Congrats
    I would have preferred both of us to win. But thanks.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

shits weak in here... what gives?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

2512 bulls 2h +1/2 $300

First ... 363364365366367368369 ... Last