Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Wyoming/Cal end of 1st Half....WHEWW

Had over 63.5....crazy finish.

At 63 with about 1:30 left. Wyoming misses 2 FTs at 0:50. Then Cal misses 2 FTs at 0:35. Cal gets offensive board on out of bound, so they hold for last shot. Cal turns it over with 4 seconds left, and Wyoming turns it over with 1 second left. When Cal steals, Wyoming guy sticks leg out and kicks ball which draws whistle with 0.7 seconds. Wyoming bench erupts, and tech is called. Coach thought it was foul, and reacted as if it were, which it wasnt. So Cal misses first FT, and hits 2nd..to hit 64 for half. Awesome!!

Nuggets77
    Nuggets77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Reg,

I'm glad you hit! I enjoy reading your posts/write-ups. You seem like a really good egg & hope things are well with you.

Continued success my friend!

-Nuggetz

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Thanks Nuggets, much appreciated. Thinga have slowed down significantly in the last few years on the betting front. Its pretty much recreational now. Got a great job, new baby...things couldnt be better. Every now and again ill have a day where Im alone and fire some plays. Yesterday was fantastic....if Iowa had of won, would have been an epic day

Picked 3 straight NCAAB 1st half overs that were all over with about 5 mins left. Love those