Betpoints: 772

CBB - Tuesday - 12/1

UT Arlington +10.5
    NC State +1
    Virginia -8
    Fairfield +10

YTD:
    41-33-2, 55.4%

UTA has shown the ability to guard and i like how they're coached so far upending some tougher, high-profile teams. They shouldn't be intimidated and should keep it close.

NC State is a more put-together team at this point. They have the edge at home, and I have this as more of NC State -2, -3 or so. Those Martin twins can really play and they'll be able to match up just fine. I think they'll have a big advantage on the offensive glass as well.

Ohio State is a wreck. They'll struggle to score and Virginia should handle them, even on the road.

Iona has struggled to come together with some newer players so far this year, I was not impressed whatsoever when I watched them play, and Fairfield has been quite the opposite. They shouldn't be getting double digits here.

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Results

1-0

Minnesota PK

gwills

Tuesday Addition

UT Arlington +10.5
    Virginia -8
    NC State +1
    Fairfield +10
    Pittsburgh -1

*Apologies gents! I accidently typed Purdue! Both begin with P, lol....just noticed.* I like the Panthers here at home - they were able to handle Gonzaga's front line for the 1H and I think can do so here.
    Last edited by gwills; 12-01-15 at 12:28 PM.

ridethefireman
    ridethefireman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Good call last night, G!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Purdue is the play....too much inside....if you bet NC here is the bet Basketball - 720 NC State -3 +147 selling 4 for Game

PaperTrail07

Agree with Va too....lyle loving and tate will look like HS players tonight....

gwills

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Purdue is the play....too much inside....if you bet NC here is the bet Basketball - 720 NC State -3 +147 selling 4 for Game
    That's why the play the game! We shall see. I think Dixon coaches his guys well enough to deal with a mismatch and they had no trouble slowing down Gonzagas big-time front line on a neutral floor. Think they can do it even more effectively at home. Good luck to you either way!

I'd rather just take the line they give me and not sweat out a close win on NCState, personally.

PaperTrail07

1.5:1 on a pickem...with 1 poss....but agree GL to you as well...