TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Back for the season (kind of)

Didn't have time to do my numbers for this season. I've virtually tailed Alan Boston the first few days of the season. I'm strapped for time for the most part, but I have about 10% of the teams finished so far. I plan on having a few marathon sessions this week and hopefully finishing the vast majority of the teams. Some plays I really like from what I have and Boston also has are Northridge +3, Portland +3.5, and Minnesota -9

In case you're wondering, I believe Boston is 6-3 so far this year.

TPowell

in on UCLA -7 as well

Right around 18% done with the 266 teams I normally do. Not bad for just picking it up Saturday. I'm hopeful I can get around 20% done, but that still leaves a big chore to get finished next week. I really wish I would have made some time the past couple weeks, but hopefully I can keep doing these teams before their next game played.

TPowell

133 teams in (half way done)

I really like Michigan State and Marist tonight plus Pacific. I got killed last night/this morning but didn't bet much of anything on them. Think I went 1-3. No reason to be playing penetrating basketball games at 4 in the morning. I'll never bet this media whore day again in situations like that.