UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Ncaab 2015-16 lobo fan picks

Whats up everyone, have been with SBR for a while but just do alot of looking around and give some plays here and there but wanted to get in on the action for this years NCAAB. My favorite by far so I am hoping to make myself and others some money this year. Main sports that I bet is NFL NBA and NCAA. I will never post a game that I do not bet myself. All games will be units 1 unit will equal $100. So lets get to it.

Pick 1: Zags -4.5 1.1 units to win 1 unit
    I think that Gonzaga eats them up in the front court, the height and returning big men for Gonzaga should allow them to pull away in the second half, I know the back court has some questions but overall they just have to play solid and I see this as a zags 7-8 point victory over a weaker ACC team in Pitt.

Pick 2: Indiana State -8 .55 units to win .5 units
    I like this game but I hope that the foul shots and sloppy play at the end of the game doesnt bite this semi decently big spread. Indiana State returns some key players and ultimately are tough at home and have been for quiet some time now. I think IUPUI comes in flat and Indiana State holds them off at the end to win by 10.

Pick 3: Duke Under 155.5 1.1 units to win 1 unit
    Here it is very simple I think that Duke has all the ability to score lots of points, but some of these big programs with young players steeping into the spot light take a while to get going, I think that Duke handles Siena but struggle a tiny in the first half but I think that we see a duke 80-59 win

Pick 4: Texas under 151 .66 units to win .6 units
    Looking at this game I think that Texas controls most of the game they are very good offensively and I think that they should be able to play good enough defense against a offensively challenged Washington team. Im looking at a score of 73-58.

Pick 5: Utah St +2.5 .55 units to win .5 units
    Looking at this game I see a team that is being under valued here. Utah state is a team that could be the 3rd place team behind SDSU and Boise this year in the mountain west conference. A team that is efficient and has a pretty good inside game and talented front court. I think that size and athleticism catches up enough to the cats in this game and Utah State gets them and wins the game straight up 62-56.

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any input would love to hear it. As for that, that wraps it up for night one unless there is a 2nd half that plays extremely well.

UNMLOBOFAN51

-.55 units for the day going 2-2 with the zags game getting cancelled no defense in the Duke game cost a decent day.

Overall 2-2 -.55

UNMLOBOFAN51

Like a couple of games tomorrow that I will be betting on. Here are the picks

Pick 1: Rhode Island -1 1.1 units to win 1 unit

I think this team is tough of course Valpo has been a quality team for the last 5 years it seems but Rhode Island is tough at home and I think that they will play a close game and at the end win by a free throws by around 5.

Pick 2: Oklahoma -4.5 .66 units to win .6 units

Oklahoma is a tough team and I feel like the points are going to be racked up in this game but Memphis doesn't have the talent that Oklahoma has in my opinion. I think it will be a tough cover but I think they will do it.

Pick 3: Murray state -2.5 2.2 units to win 2

This is my favorite game of the day I think that Murray state out classes and out runs Middle Tennessee State. Murray state just has to many shooters and I see a 7-9 point win here with the potential to blow them out think this line is off.

Overall record 2-2 -.55 units

UNMLOBOFAN51

Not a bad day could have been a great day if RI would have kept it together down the stretch.

Overall record 4-3 +1.05 units

Tomorrows plays are listed below

IPFW

UNMLOBOFAN51

I guess my computer wigged out let me re write that

tomorrows plays:

Pick 1: IPFW -2 .66 units to win .6 units

this team is a crafty team for a little school they have great talent and can really score the ball here same as today I think the talent level puts them over the top late and they win by 6-7.

Pick 2: Western Kentucky +8.5 .55 units to win .5 units

wish I would have got this right when it was hung at 11 but I still think that 8.5 is a lot of points for teams that I think are evenly matched this early in the year. If Western Kentucky can hold Belmont to a little below there average I think they can score enough to cover.

Pick 3: Arkansas -4 2.2 units to win 2 units

my favorite play of the day. Akron is a decent team but they get out classed here. This game should be right around a 6-7 point spread in my mind and was actually hung at 2.5 which has been worked up quiet a bit. With early line movements like that it scares me that a majority of the public feels the same way about the game but I am confident that Arkansas just out scores Akron and they can keep up offensively. Give me the Razorbacks by double digits

UNMLOBOFAN51

End up losing on a day where you go 2-1 not fun but lost my favorite game of the day because of a horrible first half from Arkansas.

Overall for for the season 6-4 -.05 units for the season.

Picks for tomorrow:

pick 1: Lsu -18 1.1 units to win 1 unit

really think that Lsu has a chance to blow this team out of the water by somewhere in the 30 point range. I think that Lsu gets close to covering this at half time and at the end of the game will be easily covering in my opinion.

Pick 2: Seton Hall -3 1.1 units to win 1 unit

Seton hall should outclass a team like LBS. I can see LBS hanging around for a while but in the end I think seton halls experience and overall better talent prevails for a win of somewhere around 6.

may have another play tomorrow will post if it is a play.

Allsportscapper
    Allsportscapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Like seton hall but playing the morning games first before looking at the later games
    Minn -1
    Miami -8
    Ole miss -10