TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Hotpicks January Hot Picks! (NCAA version)

Playing the following games:

Rider -6 This is a 3 unit play.

Illinois-Chicago -1 This is a 2 unit play.

Montana -10 This is a 3 unit play

Northern Colorado -2 This is a 2 unit play

Good luck all. Lets have a great 2010.

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

GL TJ

TJHotpicks

K. State -1 this is a three unit play

TJHotpicks

Quote Originally Posted by TJHotpicks View Post
    Playing the following games:

Rider -6 This is a 3 unit play.

Illinois-Chicago -1 This is a 2 unit play.

Montana -10 This is a 3 unit play

Northern Colorado -2 This is a 2 unit play

Good luck all. Lets have a great 2010.
    Beautiful 0-4 start for the 2010 year. - 10 units.

TJHotpicks

K. State -1 this is a three unit play

Well, had to win one.

1-4 in 2010 -7 units.

TJHotpicks

Today, I am looking at a couple of games that I like alot.

Cincinatti -9.5 This is a 3 unit play. The better team will win and cover this game. S. Fla. has had a fairly week schedule compared to Cincy's.

W. VA. -12 This is a 3 unit play. Battle of teams with Big records. But Marshal has played a week schedule and has a padded record.

Also playing:

Rice -1 This is a 2 unit play.

Georgia State -4.5 This is a 2 unit play.

Evansville -1 This is a 2 unit play.

Good luck to all.

TJHotpicks

Another shitty night last night. Maybe I need to handicap wncaa games?!?!?!? 1-5 last night. WOW!!!
    Georgia State is the only winner?!?!?!? - 8 more units. I am going to work for Brandon Lang!!

Tonight I am playing:

Seton Hall +1.5 This is a 2 unit play.

Oregon State +6.5 This is a 2 unit play.

Good luck all.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good Luck today...I think Im gonna roll the dice w/ Louisville today myself..

TJHotpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    Good Luck today...I think Im gonna roll the dice w/ Louisville today myself..

Just fade my plays and you will do great.

Saltdog
    Saltdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you need the George Costanza treatment, do the opposite of everything and you'll be fine. (Particularly with that Seton Hall play)

TJHotpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saltdog View Post
    I think you need the George Costanza treatment, do the opposite of everything and you'll be fine. (Particularly with that Seton Hall play)

lol. Thanks for the info!!!

TJHotpicks

Another shitty night last night. Maybe I need to handicap wncaa games?!?!?!? 1-5 last night. WOW!!!
    Georgia State is the only winner?!?!?!? - 8 more units. I am going to work for Brandon Lang!!

Tonight I am playing:

Seton Hall +1.5 This is a 2 unit play.

Oregon State +6.5 This is a 2 unit play.

Good luck all.
    1-1 -0 units. I still suck.

TJHotpicks

Todays plays.....fade away!!!

Wake Forest -9.5 This is a three unit play

Stanford -5.5 This is a 3 unit play

Texas Tech -4 This is a 2 unit play

UNLV -6.5 This is a 2 unit play

Good luck all.

TJHotpicks

Todays plays.....fade away!!!

Wake Forest -9.5 This is a three unit play

Stanford -5.5 This is a 3 unit play

Texas Tech -4 This is a 2 unit play

UNLV -6.5 This is a 2 unit play

Good luck all.
    WHAT!!!!!!! 4-0 with a +10 units!!!!!! Must have been a misdeal!!!!!

TJHotpicks

Playing a couple today:

Wofford UNDER 134 This is a 2 unit play.

Georgetown +6 This is a 2 unit play.

Good luck all. May add more later.

TJHotpicks

Playing Penn +6 also. (late post) 2 unit play.

TJHotpicks

BEAUTIFUL 0-3 night again last night. Fade me boys for serious $$$$ -6 units!!!!

TJHotpicks

Well, after my stellar 0-3 performance last night (games were not even close), I am playing the following games:

Kentucky -7 This is a 5 unit play. If I remember correctly, SC beat Kentucky both times last year so this is a revenge game for Kentucky and they will make a strong point in this one. SC is not even in Kentucky's same class. Cats will take the crowd out of this one early. Look for a 15-20 point win in this one!!

Dayton UNDER 142.5 This is a 2 Unit play. Don't think these two teams can put up that many points unless it goes to OT.

NC State +2 This is a 2 Unit play. Yeah, yeah yeah, I know, Carolina has lost 3 in a row and the likelihood is that they will not lose 4 in a row. But, NC State is a very tough place to play, AND, with the rivaly involved here, the crowd will be in a frenzy the entire game. Shake, rattle and ROLL the Tarheels!!!

Boston College +3 This is a 2 unit play. Clemson has lost its last 2 games, both to highly rated teams. BC is 1-4 in their last 5 games. A BIG win tonight against a game opponent like Clemson will help BC in their run for the tourney. This game should be close and may come down to free throws at games end.

Fade away boys!!!! Good luck to you all.

HP

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Good luck tonight TJ. I got burnt on Penn too last night.

TJHotpicks

Well, after my stellar 0-3 performance last night (games were not even close), I am playing the following games:

Kentucky -7 This is a 5 unit play. If I remember correctly, SC beat Kentucky both times last year so this is a revenge game for Kentucky and they will make a strong point in this one. SC is not even in Kentucky's same class. Cats will take the crowd out of this one early. Look for a 15-20 point win in this one!!

Dayton UNDER 142.5 This is a 2 Unit play. Don't think these two teams can put up that many points unless it goes to OT.

NC State +2 This is a 2 Unit play. Yeah, yeah yeah, I know, Carolina has lost 3 in a row and the likelihood is that they will not lose 4 in a row. But, NC State is a very tough place to play, AND, with the rivaly involved here, the crowd will be in a frenzy the entire game. Shake, rattle and ROLL the Tarheels!!!

Boston College +3 This is a 2 unit play. Clemson has lost its last 2 games, both to highly rated teams. BC is 1-4 in their last 5 games. A BIG win tonight against a game opponent like Clemson will help BC in their run for the tourney. This game should be close and may come down to free throws at games end.

Fade away boys!!!! Good luck to you all.

HP

Kentucky gets beat by a midget!!!!!!! LOSERS!!!

well, 2-2 for a -3 units today. Need to seriously rething what I am doing and the way that I am doing it.

Keep fading and WIN!!

Busterflywheel

Keep it up TJ...BOL tonight...

TJHotpicks

Well, off a less than.....less than.....less than stellar 2-2 performance last night, I have taken a different approach to tonights games. Getting away from all the miniscule facts and just looking at the games (and some other minor factors?!?!?!)

Today I am playing the following games:

New Mexico -1.5 This is a 5 unit play. This is one of my higher unit plays (then again, so was Kentucky yesterday.) Much like yesterdays game, home court will be the deciding factor in this one. I did not put that in the equations yesterday, but I will today. THE PIT is one of the worst places to play if you are a visiting team. BYU will not be able to handle N.Mex in THE PIT. This should be a good game to sit and watch tonight with beer in hand.

Illinois pk This is a 3 unit play. Illinois is not a very good team this year, but Penn State SUCKS. Illinois needs this game to get back into tourney consideration after a 0-3 run, PSU is just what the Illini need to fix their woes. The fact that the game is at PSU should not change the outcome of this one. It is a MUST win for the Illini.

Vanderbilt +7 This is a 3 unit play. Tennesse has been running well this year but they are coming off a loss to Georgia. Tennessee is on a 10-0 run at home in Knoxville and it is likely that they can make it 11-0 with a win over Vandy.
    HOWEVER, -7 is just too big of a line in this one. VAndy is on a 9 game winning streak and has been handled by Tennessee in 6 of the last 8 meetings. Now, Vandy has the players to put up a strong fight. Additionally, Vandy can put up points no matter whee they are playing. Vandy averages just over 79 ppg and they have scored over 80 in seven of the nine games during their current winning streak. This game should go OVER the 148.5 total; however, the ture play in this one (for me) is VANDY +7.

Illinois State + 7 This is a 2 unit play. Keeping with the Illinois schools tonight, I am playing the red birds in this game at Wichita State. ISU won the first meeting in December by 15 points. I do think that this game will be much closer and I do think that WSU will win this game, but not by 7. This game will be a 3 or 4 point game. 7 points would amount to a 22 pt difference between the game in December and this game, is home court THAT much of a difference maker??? Look for a strong defensive performance by ISU tonight after giving up 80+ to Southern Illinois over the weekend. The UNDER 133 may be in trouble in this one also.

Good luck, may add more later. FADE ALLERT!!!!

Busterflywheel

BOL with the picks.. I like the New Mex play...Have not pulled trigger yet on it but plan to later..

TJHotpicks

BOL with the picks.. I like the New Mex play...Have not pulled trigger yet on it but plan to later..

It is all about THE PIT!!!!

TJHotpicks

Well, off a less than.....less than.....less than stellar 2-2 performance last night, I have taken a different approach to tonights games. Getting away from all the miniscule facts and just looking at the games (and some other minor factors?!?!?!)

Today I am playing the following games:

New Mexico -1.5 This is a 5 unit play. This is one of my higher unit plays (then again, so was Kentucky yesterday.) Much like yesterdays game, home court will be the deciding factor in this one. I did not put that in the equations yesterday, but I will today. THE PIT is one of the worst places to play if you are a visiting team. BYU will not be able to handle N.Mex in THE PIT. This should be a good game to sit and watch tonight with beer in hand.

Illinois pk This is a 3 unit play. Illinois is not a very good team this year, but Penn State SUCKS. Illinois needs this game to get back into tourney consideration after a 0-3 run, PSU is just what the Illini need to fix their woes. The fact that the game is at PSU should not change the outcome of this one. It is a MUST win for the Illini.

Vanderbilt +7 This is a 3 unit play. Tennesse has been running well this year but they are coming off a loss to Georgia. Tennessee is on a 10-0 run at home in Knoxville and it is likely that they can make it 11-0 with a win over Vandy.
    HOWEVER, -7 is just too big of a line in this one. VAndy is on a 9 game winning streak and has been handled by Tennessee in 6 of the last 8 meetings. Now, Vandy has the players to put up a strong fight. Additionally, Vandy can put up points no matter whee they are playing. Vandy averages just over 79 ppg and they have scored over 80 in seven of the nine games during their current winning streak. This game should go OVER the 148.5 total; however, the ture play in this one (for me) is VANDY +7.

Illinois State + 7 This is a 2 unit play. Keeping with the Illinois schools tonight, I am playing the red birds in this game at Wichita State. ISU won the first meeting in December by 15 points. I do think that this game will be much closer and I do think that WSU will win this game, but not by 7. This game will be a 3 or 4 point game. 7 points would amount to a 22 pt difference between the game in December and this game, is home court THAT much of a difference maker??? Look for a strong defensive performance by ISU tonight after giving up 80+ to Southern Illinois over the weekend. The UNDER 133 may be in trouble in this one also.

Good luck, may add more later. FADE ALLERT!!!!
    With all the late money going on P. State, the Illinois play is a NO GO!!!!

TJHotpicks

adding:

Charlotte +1.5 This is a 2 unit play. In a battle for the top of the conference, look for Charlotte to stand fast at home and get the style points win over highly rated Temple.

TJHotpicks

Charlotte +1.5 This is a 2 unit play.
    New Mexico -1.5 This is a 5 unit play.
    Illinois pk This is a 3 unit play.
    Vanderbilt +7 This is a 3 unit play.
    Illinois State + 7 This is a 2 unit play.

3-1 with a +8 units today....that is better. Hope you all had a good night.

TJHotpicks

Nice run yesterday, but no time for any type of writeups today so, my plays are as follows:

Wake Forest +5.5 This is a 4 unit play

Oregon State +3.5 This is a 4 unit play

Arkansas +3.5 This is a 4 unit play

Pittsburgh -8 This is a 2 unit Play.

Good luck to all. May add more later.

TJHotpicks

Adding:

Fla Atlantic +2.5 This is a 3 unit play

TJHotpicks

Adding (from the cell phone):

La Laff. +2. This is a 3 unit play. (push)

Loyola Maryland +1.5. This is a 2 unit play.

Dog Day Thursday!! Good luck all.

TJHotpicks

Adding:

Gonzaga -12 This is a 4 unit play.

TJHotpicks

4-2-1 with Gonzaga pending. +7 units so far. Gonna be a winning night....will it be +11 units or +3 units? Just gotta wait and see.

lenahanj
    lenahanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good night tj

Busterflywheel

4-2-1 with Gonzaga pending. +7 units so far. Gonna be a winning night....will it be +11 units or +3 units? Just gotta wait and see.
    Good night..Gonzaga squeaked by on that game..not sure if they ended up covering but it was a good game..

TJHotpicks

Good night..Gonzaga squeaked by on that game..not sure if they ended up covering but it was a good game..

No, they did not cover. SC had a nice game plan and took it to the zags early. Still, +3 units. Should have just laid off the late game.

12 Last