saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Early game Colorado vs #7 Iowa St

Iowa St -9.5

I know Iowa St lost Hoiberg to the NBA, but they return 4 starters, including Georges Niang and Montee Morris. Jameel McKay is back for ISU, he was the Big 12 Def player of the year last year.

I think Iowa St is on a mission this year - they won the Big 12 Tourn last year and then lost in the first round of the NCAA Tourney. Colorado only has one real scoring stud in the lineup (Josh Scott), and they don't have guys that can guard all the scoring threats on Iowa St.

Let's be honest, Colorado is a mid-tier Pac 12 school. Game is in Sioux Falls, South Dakota which borders Iowa. Cyclone fans will show up I'm guessing... Iowa St comes out strong and doesn't look back

ISU 76 - Col 63

saints1856

Also, Xavier Johnson is a senior who averaged 10 pts a game last year. He's out for a while with a torn Achilles. Forgot to mention that in my writeup.

I bet this game and also a two team teaser with:

Iowa St -4.5
    UNC -4.5 vs Temple

saints1856

Line moved to -10.5, hope I'm on the right side and got a good number

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    Iowa St -9.5

I know Iowa St lost Hoiberg to the NBA, but they return 4 starters, including Georges Niang and Montee Morris. Jameel McKay is back for ISU, he was the Big 12 Def player of the year last year.

I think Iowa St is on a mission this year - they won the Big 12 Tourn last year and then lost in the first round of the NCAA Tourney. Colorado only has one real scoring stud in the lineup (Josh Scott), and they don't have guys that can guard all the scoring threats on Iowa St.

Let's be honest, Colorado is a mid-tier Pac 12 school. Game is in Sioux Falls, South Dakota which borders Iowa. Cyclone fans will show up I'm guessing... Iowa St comes out strong and doesn't look back

ISU 76 - Col 63
    Not enough points there bud but the spread looks good, gl!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Very quiet there. Sounds like more cyclone fans but no student section.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Unreal, 9-5 after 10 minutes of play lol...