Adam Chernoff
    Adam Chernoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

AC Hoops Tuesday --- Get Back On Track After Detroit

Hey Guys,

Hoping to start things off here with a bang. First play in the college forum, posted yesterday in the Pro Hoops forum. Like I said there I rate my plays 1-5 units. Im 18 years young, finishing up some schooling this semester then heading down to Antigua and try find a job in the gaming industry in July. For now, and maybe for a while its just me and my plays.

Hofstra Pride +2.5 (-110) 2 UNIT PLAY

The pride come into this game a solid 7-2 at home SU and love to keep games low scoring seeing 4 of 5 listed games at home stay under the number. The last metting with this team saw a 66-62 VCU win with Eric Maynor scoring have of the VCU points with 33. Hofstra shot a dismal 31% in the game and just came up short. Hofstra matches up well with this VCU team this year returning 4 starters from last years matchup. Difference this year is the Prides best player Charles Jenkins who is averaging 18 and 8 a game. In their last game at ODU, Hofstra saw themselves down 17 and battled back to put the game to two posessions. Now they are coming home off that loss and in a spot to get a big conference win over VCU.

Ride The Pride With The Points!

WAKE FOREST DEMON DEACONS -3.5 (-110) 2 UNIT PLAY

Something about this Maryland squad away from home really bothers me. Now statistically they have played 2 road games beating Indiana and NC Greensboro, both time double digit favorites. However, they have played 3 neutral site games against decent teams in Cincinnati, Wisconsin and Villanova. They lost by double digits as favorites to Cincinnati and Wisconsin then dropped the game to the Wildcats as a 2 point underdog 95-86. They go into Wake tonight to play the Demon Deacons who are at home for the first time this season in Conference play. The line move in this also offers a great number. This game opened at six last night and has since moved below four. People are thinking this will be a close ACC battle, I see anything but.

Get on the Demon Deacons tonight!

May The Winners Be Yours!

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Welcome to SBR and Best of luck.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Good luck on your plays.