Monebingmdrndhrr
    Monebingmdrndhrr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wed. leans 1/6

ytd 20-19

Sorry didn't post all my picks yesterday but I made them in my contest (8-2),
    Here's the link http://www.sbrpicks.com/contest/758/ Just want my YTD to be legit

I found a flaw in my system and I had a good day today after fixing it, hope that continues. Anyway here are my plays.

temple -14
    Temple has blown out teams of St. joes caliber several times this season and not all at home (Bowling Green by 24, Miami Ohio by 22) These guys are angry, they just got blown out by kansas AT HOME! by over 30, somebody is gonna feel the wrath and that team is st. joes. St joes last four games on the road and they are as follows Rider 73-81 Cornell 66-78 Minnesota 74-97 Siena 75-92. Seems to be when they meet some serious competition on the road they get blown out.

Indiana St. +4.5
    This play goes against my system but I don't care, Indiana st has played 8 games on the road this year and won 5 (drake +14, toledo +1, arkansas st +5, wis milwauk + 13, western kentucky by 1) We aren't even asking Indiana St to win here just keep it close and not lose by 5. The guys are road tested and bradley loses alot at home. They've lost there last 3 games at home to So Ill, Loyola Chi, and Western Carolina and I think the fourth will be Indiana st

Northern Iowa +1

Another play against my system but I see why its better to cap a conference or two because you come to learn teams, Southern Illinois is a solid team don't get me wrong but nothern iowa is a better team, I know trends dont mean much but N. Iowa is 13-3 ats in their last 16 road games and the last time these guys played n. iowawon by 26 and the rosters haven't changed much(N. Iowa's hasn't changed at all) S. Illinois hasn't lost at home yet but the toughest team they've played is
    Indiana St. which they beat, This play is alot about gut so sorry if the write up
    doesn't help

Old Dominion -15.5
    OD deserves to be shot for the performance they put on at George Mason getting blown out BUT, they aren't on the road in this one. They are at home where they blow average to below average teams out, their last four home games they've played have been Duqe, charlotte, mount sain't mary's, and delaware where they've won by an average of 22 points so I feel comfortable in believing they will beat James Madison by 16

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like all of them

not fair to be hitting more in the contest than what you post!!! my dumb ass does the opposite post winners then play losers in the contest..........

Monebingmdrndhrr
    Monebingmdrndhrr's Avatar Become A Pro!

2dabank I feel ya, I had a 1-4 start in the contest until the wrongs were fixed
    GL 2morrow

blackberry_juice
    blackberry_juice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

looks good man

good luck

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on Northern Iowa