RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12521

Wisconsin Badgers to win it! Here's why

Duke has been on easy street all the way through this tourney beating Robert Morris,SD St,Utah,an outclassed Gonzaga team and a Michigan St team that got all it could out of this season.
    Wisconsin beat Coastal Carolina (easy game) and these tough teams- Oregon,North Carolina,Arizona, and big time Kentucky.

I will take a seasoned squad that plays team ball and watch those Duke freshman 18 year olds have freshman moments in the Final.
    Wisconsin 74-Duke 67.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I agree. I really love the experience factor wisconsin has going for them. I mean I believe Wiscy has a few more things going in their favor, but I really feel they are battle tested enough to take this one home.

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    Duke has been on easy street all the way through this tourney beating Robert Morris,SD St,Utah,an outclassed Gonzaga team and a Michigan St team that got all it could out of this season.
    Wisconsin beat Coastal Carolina (easy game) and these tough teams- Oregon,North Carolina,Arizona, and big time Kentucky.

I will take a seasoned squad that plays team ball and watch those Duke freshman 18 year olds have freshman moments in the Final.
    Wisconsin 74-Duke 67.
    I agree with this 100%

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490