abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Insight anyone? Duke ML

Ok the sexy game is Wisconsin vs Kentucky. It will be one hell of a matchup.

Back to the topic. Duke ML at -230 is the bet of the final four. I'm up 1900 on the tournament and thinking about going all in. Duke has good guard play and the best big man (okafor)in the game. Winslow is the X factor once again. The kid can ball and is playin great right now. Can't forget coach K. Only coach Id take over izzio.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Yea coach k is like 8-1 vs. izzo all time and 9-1 i think vs. 7 seeds, all signs point to duke. which is the only thing that worries me, seems way too easy

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

I agree, Duke is too strong. Move the ball well, excellent free throw shooting team as opposed to Michigan State being Izzo's WORST free throw shooting team while at MSU. Duke can shoot the three (so can MSU)

I'd risk half on Duke ML. Coach K has those kids show up!! Too much talent on the blue side.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Terrible money management.

abovepar

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Terrible money management.
    Thanks man, good advice. What's your plan to wager your tournament profit?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    Thanks man, good advice. What's your plan to wager your tournament profit?
    Dont go all in on anything. You went on a run/worked hard to make some dough. Do I think Duke will win? Yes. Is it a "lock?" Hardly. Bottom line is its your money to do what you want, but to have a nice profit through the tourney flushed down the toilet on one play seems very foolish. Then you become the standard degenerate that has to reload for Monday nights title game.

WAHOOS
    WAHOOS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1632

Duke likely rolls as long as they dont hit a cold streak, but I like first half -2.5 better. I dont have the numbers, but I know Duke first half ATS all year has been on absolute fire. I know its undefeated in the tourney too.

Also on over 138.

abovepar

Duke is looking good. Can't lie I didn't go all in on ML but did a pretty big play on 5 point teaser on duke and Wisconsin.

abovepar

Winslow with 19... I had this game pegged. Should have followed my initial instinct.

abovepar