WCC looking really weak

0-4 so far....and all were favored....I think NDSU can cover against Zaga

How good did Vandy look on the road. May have to upgrade SEC
    look out nc state and nova...I could see Lsu going a few rounds

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Absolutely NDSU can.........if you saw SDSU do work on Colorado St yesterday, and think that NDSU won the SUmmit on SDSU's court.......I think we've got something special here.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

they all played bad second half so far, and nd state has experience being there last year and playing
    competitive. Boise St should have not called time out because they already had the ball at the top of the key with an offensive set in place. After the time out they didn't have the time to inbounds and get off a good shot. I like the no call there.
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-19-15 at 07:56 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gonzaga did blow these teams out all year except one game, but i do think nd st covers here

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    they all played bad second half so far, and nd state has experience being there last year and playing
    competitive. Boise St should have not called time out because they already had the ball at the top of the key with an offensive set in place. After the time out they didn't have the time to inbounds and get off a good shot. I like the no call there.
    They called timeout when the ball was knocked out of bounds. Did you even watch it?