DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

St Johns is screwed - suspension report

St John's big man and arguably best player Chris Obekpa has been suspended for 2 weeks.

This makes a MAJOR impact to their defense as he is one of the leading blockers in the country.

No quality inside presence without him.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

they get fewer minutes from their bench than damn near everyone in the country and the ones they typically get come mostly from a guard. they got 2 guys i dont know shit about buried behind him, a 6'9 fresh that played meaningful minutes in a handful of gms where his stat line is mostly fouls with the occasional steal and 3 point shot thrown in (he seems to get 1 of those off every gm so no clue what he like defending the paint?)..

then a 6'11 jr transfer i have never seen and rarely has been on the court for more than a few minutes until last gm where he did snag a few offensive boards in 10 minutes on the floor.

the few times this season he hasnt played johnnies have went incredibly small for the most part i guess playing Pointer at the 5 for long stretches then mix and matching those couple guys they not getting much from.. it worked against creighton and depaul but depaul shot a bove 50% from inside that gm. the gm he went out vs butler they got smoked and butler made over 60% of their shots inside the arc, then he sat vs nova where they got killed with nova shooting freaking 76% from inside the arc, that not good! lol..