MadDog420
    MadDog420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wvu ml

Take the money line against the Boilermakers today. Mountaineers come to play today led by Butler having a big game. Small play and am really just looking forward to seeing these two teams battle it out. Both of these teams could VERY EASILY make the final four come March.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

i like purdue here at home but agree it should be a great game!! two good teams. WV has scraped by a few and they might be due to get the other end of the stick? line is up to 5 now so they might be good at that?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

great game no doubt but i am not ready to go against pur this team is more fundamentally sound and plays better defense smalll play for me as well but i have to go with purdue..gl and happy new year every 1

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6310

agreed this could turn to a big east banging on the boards war gotta lean to the home team with more def and a couple better options in my opinion. Rebounding will be big today lessening the 2nd chance opportunities will be key happy new years to all

2daBank

hope we persuaded you maddog...after all thats what this forum is for helping each other...ive found there are a lot of good guys around here for col hoops and if you can keep your ego in check there is a lot to be learned and money to be made..welcome and gl with the rest of your day

MadDog420
    MadDog420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks 2dabank, appreciate your insight, as your thread is always the first I check with NCAA plays. Made a small play on WV so not a huge loss. Student at WV so the lean today was more me wanting them to win I guess. They haven't been playing well lately the last few and I've realized that, and for some reaon still went with the bet. They aren't playing like a team, and are really hurt by the fact that they don't have a true PG. Truck is decent but he still makes way too many mistakes. Mazzulla is basically playing with one shoulder and actually shoots free throws right handed even know hes lefty. They have an extremely high ceiling, and expect Huggs to have them clicking on all cylinders come March.

2daBank

i agree i certainly think it isnt out of the question that we see wvir in the final four....as for going to wvir i learned a long time ago that if you cant be objective with your team its better not to wager on them very often....i have no problem backing a team i am a fan off but also have no problem betting against them as at the end of the day the only team i am truly a fan of is team me and team me likes 2 win...learned this the hard way i think was around the year pats beat my rams to win the super bowl after that i hated ne but bit the bullet and went and bought a tom brady jersey now i have a jersey for every football team just to remind myself that "my team" is whichever team i feel has the best chance to win...glad that you find my threads useful hopefully we can keep the winning ways going all year