sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Old Dominion?

Are they unlikely to make the ncaa tournament?

sandyw123

I actually see them winning their conference, yet they're listed as one of the next 4 out. The analysts are wrong a lot.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I wouldn't put them in, they have been terrible on the road and several bad losses

What's more confusing to me is how Temple is not a shoe in

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I wouldn't put them in, they have been terrible on the road and several bad losses

What's more confusing to me is how Temple is not a shoe in
    I think temple is garbage, but they'll get in based off one win alone (blowing out Kansas).

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I think temple is garbage, but they'll get in based off one win alone (blowing out Kansas).
    Man Temple can play. They can space the floor with very good guard play, morgan is lights out from deep and Cummings is the star you need to pull an upset or 2. They flat can lock it down on the defensive end as well.

Very dangerous team imo

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Man Temple can play. They can space the floor with very good guard play, morgan is lights out from deep and Cummings is the star you need to pull an upset or 2. They flat can lock it down on the defensive end as well.

Very dangerous team imo
    Decent defense, yes. But they're just one of those teams that it's not uncommon for them to have 5-minute scoring droughts. Don't see teams like that advancing past Thursday/Friday. (San Diego St, LOUISVILLE in that group too

sandyw123

I don't expect Temple to get that far either, just not a team that scores enough points. I kind of like Boise St. They've been playing really well in the last month. I also like Stephen Austin to win a game, maybe 2, depending on who they play. They managed to put 77 points on Northern Iowa in non conference play.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by sandyw123 View Post
    I don't expect Temple to get that far either, just not a team that scores enough points. I kind of like Boise St. They've been playing really well in the last month. I also like Stephen Austin to win a game, maybe 2, depending on who they play. They managed to put 77 points on Northern Iowa in non conference play.
    Idk about Stephen F winning two, but one is realistic. And I truely believe Boise state can get their first ever ncaa tourny win.