bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Geez now Dawson wants to play and Izzo won't let him

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Have a gut feeling this is a win Sparta just gets.. BOL with plays
    if so seems like lately they wait till 2nd half to win gms and when indy hot it usually starts early.. 1st half seemed like it was worth a shot..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i already took the points and ill tell ya this much, if they figure out a way to keep their turnover count under 20 than +355 is way out of whack. 15 turnovers and at the very least they have a shot to win, i honestly think it a really good shot. the turnover question is a big if and obviously every one of those reduces their chances but i think they have so many other things working for them here even if they do struggle with the pressure at times they will hang around..
    I'm with you when it comes to this line. I have it closer to 5.

IRISH626
    IRISH626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3119

Banker,
    I do not post often, but have to applaud you, and others who keep this thread alive and "positive". Appreciate everyone's views and thoughts.

GL to all today, tailing PC and looking forward to a big day!

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

I can see all the reasons for taking LSU. I'll throw out one more. Arkansas has the second seed, so really nothing but playing the game. I'll be curious to see how motivated Coach Anderson has the team today. Just a watch for me, but good luck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm with you when it comes to this line. I have it closer to 5.
    i was pretty surprised when i saw 7.5.. that a number ill play when i dont really love a teams chances of winning/or gm coming down to final few possessions. which in a way even tho i only made it 2.5 different it a rather strong 2.5 as it puts us in position to cash in any situation other than tigers getting run off the court. which only happens if they no show i beleive and they dont do that vs good teams or b2b very often..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
    I can see all the reasons for taking LSU. I'll throw out one more. Arkansas has the second seed, so really nothing but playing the game. I'll be curious to see how motivated Coach Anderson has the team today. Just a watch for me, but good luck.
    certainly wasnt trying to get ya to bet against the team in your avi. was just more curious what you thought if i could get you to forget about tigers most recent in a too long a list of pathetic efforts. since your take was not trusting them because of the joke that was the vols gm.. 7.5 a lot here, i guess what surprised me was seeing several post bout playing arky, cant imagine laying that number here. forgot your squad had couple good seniors, i think of them as kinda young and i guess they are overall but i would def expect madden to abuse lsu guards at times in his going away party.. what your thoughts on the total? i could see this turning out to be a track meet..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH626 View Post
    Banker,
    I do not post often, but have to applaud you, and others who keep this thread alive and "positive". Appreciate everyone's views and thoughts.

GL to all today, tailing PC and looking forward to a big day!
    appreciate the kind words my man.. gl today

2daBank

well shit.. now lsu is +8.. once again i never claimed to be expert line reader guy.. its almost baffling to me that ark is taking money laying more than a td? why anyone would wanna lay that number here is beyond me but we all know im been wrong once or twice in my life, lol..

bballs84

Man Butler night and day.. Totally different team then played at home against Gtown other night

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

So much for that Providence pick..they f'n suck..why do i listen to anyone on here is all my own fault

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Man Butler night and day.. Totally different team then played at home against Gtown other night
    provo does this from time to time. no reason they should have shot 5 treys, when they struggling from 2. the good is they always draw a lot of fouls and will keep themselves in the gm from the line. they not gonna shoot 28% all gm.. just gotta keep it within reach and i wont feel bad at all at the half..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

ok boys, late start, had a female over...

right now all I got is Cuse +2.5 1H for obvious reasons played it big and really need it start....

Reading thread now

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

lets wrap this thing up the way we been doing Saturdays all season my college hoops sub-forum degen clique!

i enjoy the hell out of these threads cause they always end up with plenty of good guys i been talking this thing we do since i joined sbr 5+ years ago, and we always are lucky enough to have another handful of good guys with really well thought out approaches join in and make this what it is.

so thanx to everyone that contributes, the guys that post plays and take the time to give well thought out write ups to show how you came up with it, and the guys that ask more questions about gms than post plays as that is equally as important in keeping the discussion alive and hitting a broader range of games and also it helps me personally focus better than i normally would when im trying to answer a question about a gm i otherwise either passed for a reason or overlooked.

this thread has avoided 99% of the typical sbr trolling bs pretty much since we started doing them and that a rare and awesome thing in all forum world that isnt strictly moderated..anyways, as we wrapping up the regular season just wanted to tell ya'll why i love taking the time to post here and try to even when my time is short, and thank everyone who participates without the stupidity, chest thumping, dick measuring, disrespectful i told ya so's after the fact bs i cant stand about far too much of sbr.. enough of that sentimental crap. lets jump this shit off..

provo-2.5..not a surprise if ya been around as it no secret i been all bout this team most the year.. this line feels short to me. not taking anything from butler who a very good team but i would make pc this sized fav on a neutral court and this a gm being played on their court where they have dropped one conf gm all yr and a very strange, uncharacteristic slip up to a bad brown team where they just came off a couple tough road losses, more or less a gm that i believe you just disregard as clearly this isnt a clown team like lsu who no shows any given day.

dunn and henton will be 2 of the best 3 players on the court, where you wanna put dunham in the convo i wont argue. i think dunn the most talented but he also much more raw but whatever order it really doesnt change the fact 2 of the 3 best are sporting pc jerseys in this gm.. then provo sports a front line with length they can throw at you in waves with two legit 7 footers and 2 very solid players at the 4.. the advantages in this gm are obvious and indisputable. provo will own the inside against a butler team who ranks near the bottom of the conf in 2 point fg percentage with the bigs and penetration from dunn. they will more than likely hod a adv at the ft line, and last meeting even tho butler had more offensive boards it was because they shot far worse as provo gabbed their misses at a higher clip and i would expect the same, so if they dont shoot as well they shouldnt have to with their ability to dominate 2nd chance points..

butlers one adv will be from behind the arc, but they are not exactly a great 3 point shooting team and they will have to be to have a shot at beating provo here. so i guess it comes down to what you wanna trust. personally im never a fan of trusting a road team to make treys but that becomes even harder when the team they facing consistently is getting high percentage looks from around the paint and scoring from the charity stripe. maybe butler makes a few runs but provo has the ability to get better looks while making points in the paint tough to come by for butler with their length and athleticism...

this is another no brainer for me like many provo gms have been as it not real often you only have to lay this short a number with the better team at home where they have handled their business all season..
    man lol anytime we get you hitting the enter key, it must be a good thing

Love it

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Hey banker and company. Have a few picks, but wanted to say thanks for these threads. You, Louisville, Dom,and3 or 4 others really provide useful info, and like you wrote very little BS. Have a great day lined up....wife and daughter out all day,so its betting and watching CBB all day.

David sorry to go against ya but Fl. St. is one I really like early. I cannot trust Pitt at all especially on the road. Also like the canes giving 5'. Side note not betting LSU/Hogs, but would not trust a team that lost at home to Tenn.

Best of luck to all today.....let's make some money.
    Well done sir, nothing better!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Anyone have a read on bama/a&m?

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan

well shit.. now lsu is +8.. once again i never claimed to be expert line reader guy.. its almost baffling to me that ark is taking money laying more than a td? why anyone would wanna lay that number here is beyond me but we all know im been wrong once or twice in my life, lol..
    LOL...In years past if I thought I could make money betting against my team I have done it. Mostly during Heath and Pelfrey years tho. O/U 153'???? It could be a track meet. Hate to repeat, but I'm more curious to see if the Hogs are motivated today. They should be, but who knows. I'm digging the 8 tho...won't take LSU myself, but that really seems to be the play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    So much for that Providence pick..they f'n suck..why do i listen to anyone on here is all my own fault
    awesome.. thanx for being the thing we love not having in this thread..you right it is your own fault, learn to cap your own mf'in gms then let us all know how a pimp like you never misses.. oh yea, there also 23+ minutes left in the gm so not only does being down mean less than your post but last i checked they actually play 40 minutes every gm, no exceptions. if provo plays their gm and continues working it inside and drawing fouls they will walk this down and have a chance before it over...whether they cash i dont know and didnt claim to before hand. all i did is give you my somewhat educated, mostly respected opinion, and didnt ask for anything in return for taking the time to give it. to tell the truth as much as id like to win the bet ill def rip my ticket up with a certain amount of joy knowing how you feel bout it, now take your unwelcome ass back to PT and go play with the other kids you fukkin clown.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Shitt whats crean tripping over? Just flipped over to see we pushed but he's still on court fuming. 2h play?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yea fukk that guy. Moron.

Provo 2h a no brainer, guys shooting like 28%...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Man cuse almost blew that lol....

Someone wanna explain to me why temple is only -3.5?

I think they should be atleast -6,

davidg123
    davidg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Line that really interests me later is James Madison +6.5 and this line has been growing. Not sure why so much money is on Hofstra.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    ok, iu 1h ml +105 to win 1.05
    who is your out where you play 1st half mls? i dont have one, i guess maybe 5d does? havnt used them this yr so i forget.. in this case was a good thing as i was forced to take indy+.5 1st half.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Anyone have a read on bama/a&m?
    Had A&M with 4' against Florida. Aggies have been good to me. I have no prob giving 7 to Bama.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Miami looks good

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Man cuse almost blew that lol....

Someone wanna explain to me why temple is only -3.5?

I think they should be atleast -6,
    that was my initial thought and this embarrassing to admit but i saw wizzle was on temple and i made them a total pass.. laugh away cause i know that beyond foolish, i just dont have much luck when my play lines up with his, lol..

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

who is your out where you play 1st half mls? i dont have one, i guess maybe 5d does? havnt used them this yr so i forget.. in this case was a good thing as i was forced to take indy+.5 1st half.
    I bet with a local.

Northwestern covers by the hook on last second shot. Come the Fukk on. Winthrop cashes thankfully.

bballs84

That Sparta Hoosiers 1H was sure a back and forth affair.. Izzo's boys owned the glass with second chances and Indy lived at the line on hand checks.. Should be an interesting 2H

2daBank

johnnies/nova thoughts? johnnies +6.5 1st half a lot. they were really struggling when nova came to the garden and spanked them..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Well sign for up Temple Across the Board.

Temple -1.5 1H
    Temple -3
    Temple -150

Cummings Senior Day, traveling into the city just one day off that loss @ home to Memphis...

Dunphy is a great coach and they get the opportunity to really seal up a special season w/ the big name huskies coming to their lil gym...

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Sup gents....georgia southern a DD dog to Georgia St..why?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

that was my initial thought and this embarrassing to admit but i saw wizzle was on temple and i made them a total pass.. laugh away cause i know that beyond foolish, i just dont have much luck when my play lines up with his, lol..
    fukk I def don't like as much now dammit

2daBank

Had A&M with 4' against Florida. Aggies have been good to me. I have no prob giving 7 to Bama.
    it wasnt even right they covered the fla gm, glad they did just cause who the hell was betting gators? i bad mouth AM more than they prob even deserve and i wouldnt have played gators.. so found it pretty funny gators pissed cover away..

bballs84

Love the Temple play Louisville.. Heart Break Hotel for Uconn the other night.. Tailing

First 12345 ... Last