thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Shockers ML

Sleeping in my shockers shirt I found on clearance rack at Marshalls for 7 bucks. In south jersey I'd consider that a rare gem. Anyway so yea laying chalk to see Wichita state claim another conference title. 2pm. Good luck peoples

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Lol I like it

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Northern iowa plus points is the pick

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

The conspiracy theorist in me says this game is decided on the final possesion.

thecutter

I've always told friends of mine rather than invest in moneylines why not just take the dog?however I play certain spots this way all the time with success. dont like to use the term "revenge" game but this is just that. I believe shockers win game so how could I trust UNI with only 6. I'm big on the -270 which is the best price I think you could get here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
    I've always told friends of mine rather than invest in moneylines why not just take the dog?however I play certain spots this way all the time with success. dont like to use the term "revenge" game but this is just that. I believe shockers win game so how could I trust UNI with only 6. I'm big on the -270 which is the best price I think you could get here.
    nothing wrong with mls in certain spots.. i prefer uni and the points here as i think this coming down to the final minute but if ya gonna bet shockers ml would be the way to go (although i think they overpriced relative to their chances of winning, ive been wrong before tho),, wanna limit the juice parlay it with ku ml, i love ku mls at the fog when they in the 6 to 8 point fav range

thecutter

I was thinking wichy ku and San diego state parlay to span the day but lord knows something will go wrong

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

kansas the best ml play imo, I honestly feel texas wins the game 1 out of 10 times

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No doubt Ku at home is absolutely $$. And you get them coming off an embarrassing rare loss to little step brother yeeesir! Horns are talented but a dumb /underachieving team like usual. Bol!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    kansas the best ml play imo, I honestly feel texas wins the game 1 out of 10 times
    i dont think that far off to be honest.. just the percentage chance of ku losing @ the fog against anyone is really small as it doesnt happen very often, i ml bet them constantly throughout most seasons when they at home when they in the 6 to 9 point fav range..

thecutter

Cool. That's a start

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Nice hit! Now I just KU ml for my 2t par