RPK2004
    RPK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Colorado State?

I would have a hard time laying 26.5 in any game, let alone a conference game, but San Jose St allows teams that couldn't slap their ass with both hands to hit 70 on a regular basis. The Rams can score at will. It's Senior night, with Colo St's top 3 scorers all playing their last game in Ft. Collins tonight.

Colorado State can also be extremely erratic and careless with the ball, so with a high number, it doesn't leave a lot of room for error, but I simply do not think SJ St can keep up tonight. I think I might wait to see if it goes any lower, but I actually like the Rams in an absolute demolition tonight.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

i expect them to put up 80+. love that its senior night. looking into first half too

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Sj state is god awful.
    Colorado state can name the number tonight. Hopefully tgey name a big one.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by RPK2004 View Post
    I would have a hard time laying 26.5 in any game, let alone a conference game, but San Jose St allows teams that couldn't slap their ass with both hands to hit 70 on a regular basis. The Rams can score at will. It's Senior night, with Colo St's top 3 scorers all playing their last game in Ft. Collins tonight.

Colorado State can also be extremely erratic and careless with the ball, so with a high number, it doesn't leave a lot of room for error, but I simply do not think SJ St can keep up tonight. I think I might wait to see if it goes any lower, but I actually like the Rams in an absolute demolition tonight.
    "couldnt slap their ass with both hands"

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

JJ AVILA IS EXPECTED TO MISS TONIGHT WITH A BACK INJURY.

CSU's best player. By far.

I was all about laying 26 points with confidence until I found this out. I don't think its enough to swing me to SJSU side (Cuz they're so fukkin awful) but it's enough to keep me off CSU.

RPK2004
    RPK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    JJ AVILA IS EXPECTED TO MISS TONIGHT WITH A BACK INJURY.

CSU's best player. By far.

I was all about laying 26 points with confidence until I found this out. I don't think its enough to swing me to SJSU side (Cuz they're so fukkin awful) but it's enough to keep me off CSU.
    Great info, thanks! I agree with you, I'm staying off it. I would say I'll just sit back and watch, but you couldn't pay me to watch this game for entertainment purposes.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Colorado State also has a few reserve seniors who will get playing time tonight. Colorado State has no reason to win this by 30.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

ya, CSU should beat these guys by 30-40 points but will they? They dont need too. I would def take the 1st half all day. San Jose State lost to utah state on the road by 26. I doubt San Jose state reaches 48 points in this one for the game.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

As advertised, first half with ease and no shot on covering game