TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Providence @ NOVA

I rarely create my own threads on this forum.. But I'm not sure if any of you have caught any of providence games this year but I've watched a few.. Them getting 10 at nova tonight in a conference game is a joke. Villanova has been one of the hottest 3 point shooting teams in country over the past month but due to the Friars length at the guard position I really see that being minimized tonight.

I know that these are young kids so being rested shouldn't be an issue but providence has had nearly week to prepare for this game since their last game vs DePaul where Villanova just played Saturday at Marquette.

Take it for what it's worth.. I'm making a unit play on the points and half a unit on the ML. Best of luck.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i remember last year everybody kept talking about how good the guards are for Providence... do they still have those guards from last year?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

taking a small shot with providence ML

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i remember last year everybody kept talking about how good the guards are for Providence... do they still have those guards from last year?
    I'd assume so. Kris Dunn is one of the most athletically gifted players I've ever seen. He's their sophomore guard so I'm sure people were talking about him last year. He does have a tendency to get sloppy at times but the kid can ball. He's long and athletic.

Vs DePaul last week they played a very extended 2-3 zone and the DePaul players could not shoot over them or penetrate to the rim. I think 10 points is a gift.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

What a joke

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    What a joke
    You can say that again... 13/25 from 3. Man was I way off. My apologies to anyone who tailed.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

unreal nova is good for the overs...