repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Boise -8.5

I like Boise here even though it is a look ahead spot to SDSU on Saturday. Boise is 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games and crushing teams at home, the last 3 by 42,25 and 15 respectively. NEW Mexico lost its last 6SU and ATS. They seem to have quit. Only worry here is look ahead to me...keeping it from a huge play. If Boise does win big I look to hammer SDSU @ home on Saturday in revenge mode.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

New Mexico has been tanking hard I would try to get the half point to -8 one way or the other like by adding
    Pitt on the moneyline or buying half a point. Boise St is playing well.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    I like Boise here even though it is a look ahead spot to SDSU on Saturday. Boise is 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games and crushing teams at home, the last 3 by 42,25 and 15 respectively. NEW Mexico lost its last 6SU and ATS. They seem to have quit. Only worry here is look ahead to me...keeping it from a huge play. If Boise does win big I look to hammer SDSU @ home on Saturday in revenge mode.
    Another nice play here Repski, Solid cash on LSU and I think you are spot on with this one too. Boise may be looking ahead but they certainly aren't going to allow this New Mexico team to come into their house and stick around. They will get run out. I think the 1H is a solid play for Boise too.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Another nice play here Repski, Solid cash on LSU and I think you are spot on with this one too. Boise may be looking ahead but they certainly aren't going to allow this New Mexico team to come into their house and stick around. They will get run out. I think the 1H is a solid play for Boise too.
    Boom, Went 4-0 today with LSU, Florida 1H, and Boise 1H and game.

pacman63
    pacman63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1991

Nice hit repski. Thanks