Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Its obvious the books want your money on

Kansas -1.5

So I will be on WVU. very small since I dont have much faith in the squad but the play fits my system so Ill throw some coin at it

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

or do they want you to think thats what they want??

mystery..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    or do they want you to think thats what they want??

mystery..
    shit always confuses me,. wtf should the line be? ill happily deal anyone ku-6 who wants it if that makes them feel like they on the right side,,lol..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    shit always confuses me,. wtf should the line be? ill happily deal anyone ku-6 who wants it if that makes them feel like they on the right side,,lol..
    I want WVU +6. Want my paypal?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I want WVU +6. Want my paypal?
    whoa whoa whoa,, thought i was only serving one side of this line.. apparently books made this line short cause they want you on ku, not because it a tough trip against a team that was pretty highly thought of until a little skid, who also happens to pressure the shit out of the ball which ku struggles with at times.. pretty sure they gonna get a pretty even money split on this one so i dont think they give a shit what side anyone takes. or that they already know the outcome and are so good they willing to come with lines that are off just to trick everyone out of there money.. im so confused. i thought they just made a line out of numbers and perception, nothing more. now i find out they know who gonna win already. if they know then someone else knows, which means we should know! man i gotta figure this out..

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

whoa whoa whoa,, thought i was only serving one side of this line.. apparently books made this line short cause they want you on ku, not because it a tough trip against a team that was pretty highly thought of until a little skid, who also happens to pressure the shit out of the ball which ku struggles with at times.. pretty sure they gonna get a pretty even money split on this one so i dont think they give a shit what side anyone takes. or that they already know the outcome and are so good they willing to come with lines that are off just to trick everyone out of there money.. im so confused. i thought they just made a line out of numbers and perception, nothing more. now i find out they know who gonna win already. if they know then someone else knows, which means we should know! man i gotta figure this out..
    hahah that made me laugh banker

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Im sure you can find some takers on KU -6 man....

LakeShow
    LakeShow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

lolz..i'll take a band on wvu+ 5 at +110 then...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Im sure you can find some takers on KU -6 man....
    wouldnt make much sense.. just saying, wtf is the line supposed to be? there nothing mysterious behind it and based off my ventures around forum world it doing exactly what it supposed to do which generate action from both sides.. i honestly have no clue, i think it gonna be back and forth with several runs so prob try and live bet 1st team that gets down and hope i can get the other team at a good price later on.. it prob be 54-50 since i like the over quite a bit..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenv21 View Post
    Kansas -1.5

So I will be on WVU. very small since I dont have much faith in the squad but the play fits my system so Ill throw some coin at it
    Maybe the books want you to think that. Double reverse psychology bro.

LakeShow
    LakeShow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

lolz..i'll take a band on wvu+ 5 at +110 then...

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I have Kansas -2