UKuk#2015
    Update your status
    UKuk#2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Wichita St line dropping

was at -13 earlier now its heading south down to -11 in some books again. Any thoughts was thinking taking first half spread

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

just copied from answering about this gm already so just pay no mind if there any rambling in there or reference to another poster..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    far as shockers question i very rarely play on them man, i had them as a team to look for opportunities to play against since the beginning of season and have done pretty well doing so. they have got me a few times but ive got them a bunch! not any knock on them, they a good team.

i think this line just about right tho man, siu has been playing really competitive against the upper half of the conf the last month or so. it was only a 12 point gm in Wichita. shockers didnt shoot the 3 well at all in that gm so i think there some extra points out there for them but they also had a very big ft advantage, i always expect that gap to narrow in the other teams gym and siu does a good job of getting to the line. very doubtful shockers gain 8 points at the charity stripe tonight. pretty likely they shoot better than the 2-12 they were from deep, but at same time even tho sui isnt a very good 3 point shooting team at home id expect them to be better than 2-9. shockers also shot well over 60% from inside the arc the 1st meeting and that pretty unlikely to happen again. sui interior d kinda sux but you would still expect shockers to be closer to 50% than over 60%. take that all in and put this gm at siu and i think this has makings of a pretty similar score which way too close to the spread. i mean you could do a 8 point tease and play shockers with confidence (i wouldnt even do a 4 or 5 tho)..