THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

2/10 hoops

Been pretty absent mostly for last 4 or 5 days with family things. Been banging some winners out though.

Letss talk .

I like LSU.

Oakland.

Notre dame.

Norffwestern...

SLU 1st half...

Damn thats alot. Nice card tomorrow

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

wisky

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dunno why i wanna believe in SH, was kinda ready to give them a pass for the depaul gm considering i didnt realize their travel plans were all messed up,, but now i see they lost to freaking marq sat? holy shit, maybe it time i make another adjustment to where i have them but there still some things i like bout this team and they really need this win. trust me i know "they need it" is about the dumbest reason to bet teams this time of year, the reason they need it cause they have played like ass several stretches on the season and have started losing to teams that not even resume builders but quite the opposite. still not ready to jump ship tho and gtown isnt exactly outclassing them imo..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dunno why i wanna believe in SH, was kinda ready to give them a pass for the depaul gm considering i didnt realize their travel plans were all messed up,, but now i see they lost to freaking marq sat? holy shit, maybe it time i make another adjustment to where i have them but there still some things i like bout this team and they really need this win. trust me i know "they need it" is about the dumbest reason to bet teams this time of year, the reason they need it cause they have played like ass several stretches on the season and have started losing to teams that not even resume builders but quite the opposite. still not ready to jump ship tho and gtown isnt exactly outclassing them imo..
    certainly no rush for me to bet this one cause looks like a deal where line could def flip.. just trying to pull a late night so i have most my work on this card wrapped up and dont have to try and rush it all after my day job, lol..so be happy to read what everyone else thinks when i get home..

2daBank

lsu or nothing but have my concerns with that fukkin pg of theirs who has far to many stretches where he torn between taking a terrible shot or just turning it over. that shit a recipe for disaster against uk if you let them get out and get easy baskets in transition.. i do think a team like the tigers will rise up for this gm as much as they play down to others tho.

2daBank

grabbed buffalo-4,, they been monsters at home the last 2 seasons.. toledo has been allowing teams to shoot 54% inside the arc and buf makes their living inside. think they can exploit some matchups with athleticism at the 4 and 5 spots..

2daBank

not sure how i can pass up new mexico+7.5? they have the size and ability on the defensive glass to negate a lot fo what col st does well. what col st does not do wel is defend the 3 and while lobos not exactly great at shooting it greenwood for whatever reason has scorched a lot of teams on the road from deep. he had a terrible shooting day in the 1st meeting at NM (pretty typical) and lobos still won that gm.. i guess my worry would be is the line speaking for itself here? being this high when NM beat down the rams pretty much wire to wire the 1st matchup. of coarse both sport strong home courts so maybe that explains line more than it saying anything more.. either way 7.5 is too much imo and think they worth a play, maybe ill rethink more 2marro but taking 1u now cause feel like that number should go down..

2daBank

curious bout thoughts on oak? they have been playing some great basketball for the last month or so, basically since beginning of conf play after getting their barrings from what was a brutal non-conf stretch of 6 road gms in a row then began with the conf home opener against valpo which they won before venturing back out on the road for 2 more and that was really their last slip ups. now they in another tough spot at the tail end of another unusual 4 gm road stretch, hell last gm at valpo for road gm #3 in a row and they played valpo tough for the majority before falling but still covering. now they have one more left on this trip vs a milw team they handled fairly easily at home and when you look at the boxscore and see they could easily have improved on a lot of the numbers in that gm it makes me wonder if they worth a shot with this low number in as mentioned a tough spot? normally i would pass or fade w/o blinking a eye based off the scheduling spot but i have to wonder if that similar out of conf trip prepared them for this? while they lost all those gms those were against a quality of opponents far above milw. then ya factor in they played valpo so close on the 3rd gm of this roadie and it begs the question was that all they had left or a sign they up for this task?? that really the only question here as the matchup is a really good one for them if they have the mental toughness to get this last one before headed home..

thought it was a interesting gm to talk bout for those reasons and would like to hear what everyone thinks bout it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Been pretty absent mostly for last 4 or 5 days with family things. Been banging some winners out though.

Letss talk .

I like LSU.

Oakland.

Notre dame.

Norffwestern...

SLU 1st half...

Damn thats alot. Nice card tomorrow
    just noticed you had oak on your list.. so ill look forward to hearing your thoughts bout my post on that one.. im def leaning that way obviously..

no clue for me on that ND line? doubt you gonna get much disagreement on it that for sure.. only offenses clem has faced close to ND efficiency wise was unc and uva and they lost to both. problem is both those squads are far better defensive efficiency wise..that a tough one for me and not sure i trust irish enough on the road with that defense, it is bad enough that it conceivable they could be in for a battle if clem is able to slow them down just a little and score more than typically thanx to that irish d in question.. think that most likely be a pass for me,,,,to tired to go any further with the card, im gona be roughing it at work 2marro, or i guess i should say today in 3 hours

2daBank

def think this card has some potential,, as of now im on buf-4, nm+7.5. ya'll see some of my thoughts on the other gms. lean lsu, oak, sh, ball st.. and there still more gms that look intriguing to me but im in desperate need of at least getting couple hours of sleep.. at least i have a jump start on the card tho,, look forward to seeing everyone else thoughts on the card as a whole and now ive gotten enough work done think i should be able to knock rest out and post'em up when i get home sometime in the afternoon...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

curious bout thoughts on oak? they have been playing some great basketball for the last month or so, basically since beginning of conf play after getting their barrings from what was a brutal non-conf stretch of 6 road gms in a row then began with the conf home opener against valpo which they won before venturing back out on the road for 2 more and that was really their last slip ups. now they in another tough spot at the tail end of another unusual 4 gm road stretch, hell last gm at valpo for road gm #3 in a row and they played valpo tough for the majority before falling but still covering. now they have one more left on this trip vs a milw team they handled fairly easily at home and when you look at the boxscore and see they could easily have improved on a lot of the numbers in that gm it makes me wonder if they worth a shot with this low number in as mentioned a tough spot? normally i would pass or fade w/o blinking a eye based off the scheduling spot but i have to wonder if that similar out of conf trip prepared them for this? while they lost all those gms those were against a quality of opponents far above milw. then ya factor in they played valpo so close on the 3rd gm of this roadie and it begs the question was that all they had left or a sign they up for this task?? that really the only question here as the matchup is a really good one for them if they have the mental toughness to get this last one before headed home..

thought it was a interesting gm to talk bout for those reasons and would like to hear what everyone thinks bout it.
    I have loved oakland all year, especially when it got to conference cause i knew they would get some favorable lines becsuse of their record.

I think this is a very tough spot. Espcially after almost pulling the upset at valpo. i think they are a step ahead of most in their conference though and i might not be able to lay off a short line. But still nothing official

2daBank

I have loved oakland all year, especially when it got to conference cause i knew they would get some favorable lines becsuse of their record.

I think this is a very tough spot. Espcially after almost pulling the upset at valpo. i think they are a step ahead of most in their conference though and i might not be able to lay off a short line. But still nothing official
    yea im with ya buddy,, havnt played yet and im out of time.. gonna just wait it out and see how i feel bout it when i get in..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs777 View Post
    wisky
    Open 15 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 11½fb & 8½bk
    Win 2/5/15 8:00pm
    College Basketball 531 Southern
    Mississippi +22 *
    vs
    Middle Tennessee State
    Win 2/5/15 8:15pm
    College Basketball 535
    Appalachian State +19½ *
    vs UL Lafayette
    Win 2/5/15 8:03pm
    College Basketball 539 Troy
    +13 *
    vs Arkansas
    State
    Win 2/5/15 7:00pm
    College Basketball 569
    Tennessee State +23½ *
    vs Morehead State
    Win 2/5/15 7:00pm
    College Basketball 579 Samford
    +16 *
    vs Western
    Carolina
    College Basketball 583 Omaha
    +18½ *
    vs North
    Dakota St
    College Basketball 585
    Western Illinois +16 *
    vs South Dakota
    2/5/15
    10:09pm
    Win 2/6/15 3:00pm
    International Basketball 864 EA7 Armani
    +11 *
    vs Anadolu
    Efes
    2/6/15
    10:29pm
    Win 2/7/15 12:00pm
    College Basketball 528 St. John's
    +1½ *
    vs
    Creighton
    2/6/15
    10:29pm
    Win 2/7/15 1:00pm
    College Basketball 531 Providence
    +16 *
    vs
    Xavier
    2/7/15
    2:11pm
    Win 2/7/15 7:00pm
    College Basketball 638 Old
    Dominion pk *
    vs
    Charlotte U
    2/9/15
    11:35pm
    Pending 2/10/15 9:00pm
    College Basketball 551 Wisconsin
    pk *
    vs
    Nebraska

Nitronett
    Nitronett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

How much you making?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Like northwestern and Nebraska I think...probably lsu also

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronett View Post
    How much you making?
    +1562.5 is the odds. my policy is not to talk about winnings in dollar terms on the internet forum
    until i decide to quit.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

gtown ML
    marquette
    Temple
    lean Clemson just because they defend like no other and not sure how Notre Dame gonna bounce back after getting thrashed by Duke

notre dame and Memphis lines pretty interesting

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

playing under in Clemson game

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Why is so much money on gtown?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    gtown ML
    marquette
    Temple
    lean Clemson just because they defend like no other and not sure how Notre Dame gonna bounce back after getting thrashed by Duke

notre dame and Memphis lines pretty interesting
    clemson looked awful against Miami but maybe that was bc they are just bad on the road

RestlessSpirit
    RestlessSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

Alabama -1.5 @ miss. St. Looks interesting to. Bama has had a rough patch over the past few weeks but I have faith in Grants team development. Miss. St. Struggles more times then not.

RestlessSpirit
    RestlessSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

It's pooring in on them for sure. I see the line up to SH+3. I keep getting burned on SH though. Always picking them on the wrong night.

2daBank

when i said i was in no hurry cause i thought the line would flip i certainly didnt expect to come home and see +3! no injuries or anything? just cash moving it? i guess hall's last 2 performances didnt inspire much faith, lol.. hall or nothing for me but i gotta take another peek.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RestlessSpirit View Post
    It's pooring in on them for sure. I see the line up to SH+3. I keep getting burned on SH though. Always picking them on the wrong night.
    only time i did was when i didnt realize they had the messed up travel at depaul. well recently anyway. im sure ive missed on them another time probably..

2daBank

glad i stayed up and grabbed buffalo last night..shoulda waited on NM tho..

GT21Megatron

glad i stayed up and grabbed buffalo last night..shoulda waited on NM tho..
    Why buffalo and LSU? To much love for LSU and I don't get it.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Is it me or is everyone on LSU tonight?

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Is it me or is everyone on LSU tonight?
    I don't understand it....Florida style matches up with kentucky. They got Bigs to hang and make it hard. LSU has what?

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    clemson looked awful against Miami but maybe that was bc they are just bad on the road
    Clemson has wins @ NcState @ FSU and @ PITT all three are tough ass places to pick up Wins at bear. Not sure I understand that

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I'm off LSU now too...can't shoot from outside

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I'm off LSU now too...can't shoot from outside
    It's not football

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Clemson has wins @ NcState @ FSU and @ PITT all three are tough ass places to pick up Wins at bear. Not sure I understand that
    i had money on Clemson sunday night against Miami and they let me down

i guess i will give them another chance tonight

ta34pack
    ta34pack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Does anyone know whats going on with the Xaiver//Marquette game?

My book has it circled. I am really leaning hard on Xaiver.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

LSU 1H, Hall 1H, Ohio ML and Delaware ML for me tonight, gl gang.

ta34pack
    ta34pack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Also in Kent St/ Akron, isn't Kent St still missing a key player? Sorry haven't had time to do my research today, I firgured someone here will know.

12 Last