KD's CBB Sunday Picks

SDSU- +1 Lost
    UMass -3 Won
    Richmond -4 Lost
    UIC +11 Won
    Oakland +8 Won
    USC +14.5 Won

overall record: 60-65-4
    Last edited by KDF500; 02-08-15 at 10:23 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

considering richmond myself..

far as the lasalle/umass gm i would actually lean the other way but i dunno if lasalle a play for me or a pass, that only side i think i could take tho. i looked back at the 1st meeting where umass beat them at lasalle and umass shot way over their heads against a pretty solid lasalle d. explorers beat them in pretty much every other facet of the gm, on the glass, assist to turnover ratio was better, shot more fts.. all it came down to was a 29% 3 point shooting umass team shot 6-13 from behind the arc which not only is way out of character for them but lasalle typically plays solid perimeter d so even tho they now at umass i would not expect that to remain the same. obviously it pretty likely the fts may flip but umass doesnt exactly shoot those well either..tough gm tho,, i think umass underachieved a ton this year and mostly cause for whatever reason they dont get lalenne involved nearly as much as they should and he is left trying to get his by cleaning up the glass far too often.. guess i just prefer the better defensive team who values the rock more and does a better job controlling their defensive glass..

mentioned this in heandogs thread. if i played illi-chi i would prob play them 1st half. they implode in 2nd halves more than the avg bear and for the most part they havnt came back if they get way down early. worst case if they fail to cover 1st you can always re-pop at half with a even better number if so desired..

havnt looked at sdst/boise yet.. gl today

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

I appreciate the strong info, especially regarding the Umass/la salle tilt..solid information on their initial meeting..have to dig a bit deeper here..

KDF500

UIC looking strong, Richmond off to a bumpy start..

KDF500

I don't think Richmond held the lead the entire game, RI played well

KDF500

USC showing up tonight after heart breaking loss at Cal