zdubznj
    zdubznj's Avatar Become A Pro!

new to SBR. first post. question.

Excited to join the sbr fam!!!! Have a quick question for everyone. Where can I find on sbr the actual amount of money being placed on certain games for ncaab? Their was a link that showed for the super bowl. Can't find it for ncaab. Can only find spread and total changes.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I don't know of any such site that gives out total money wagered on a side, would be nearly impossible to have this data.

zdubznj
    zdubznj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weird. Cause someone posted a link for super bowl. It showed amount total and amount of $1000+ wages. Was on sbr.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

With MLB. Know of no such site but Welcome to the gang!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by zdubznj View Post
    Excited to join the sbr fam!!!! Have a quick question for everyone. Where can I find on sbr the actual amount of money being placed on certain games for ncaab? Their was a link that showed for the super bowl. Can't find it for ncaab. Can only find spread and total changes.
    You cant.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    I don't know of any such site that gives out total money wagered on a side, would be nearly impossible to have this data.
    Supposedly Betfair and some other sites, dont think he shows sides, knowing volume doesnt tell the whole story.