TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Utah vs. UCLA Thoughts....

Anyone have any thoughts on this game?

Everyone's talking about how Utah should easily roll in this game given they already beat down the Bruins 71-39 in the first meeting. Im not so convinced that happens again.

Perception of this Bruins team is that they are trash, but they've played 7 of their last 9 games away from home. At Pauley Pavilion, they have actually been rather solid going 9-1 on the season with their only loss at home coming to the Zags, and 25-3 over the last 2 seasons. They are one of the most day/night teams in the country when it comes to playing at home vs. on the road and average almost 15 more points at Pauley.

The same goes for Utah, they have been dominating their opponetns this season, but average about 15 points less on offense on the highway. They have been mediocre at best on the road. Really like the Bruins in this one, to even possibly pull the upset. Thoughts...contributions?

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Tough to think Utah loses here. Could UCLA cover maybe but UCLA has been horrible this year. UCLA could cover but there best win all year was vs Stanford in double OT. I do not see Utah losing this game. UCLA is too inconsistent to bet on them. I bet on them once this year vs Kentucky and they lost by 39. I even took them +19 on a tease. Cant back any time that has not stepped up once this year vs any good opponent.

Connecticut is a good ML bet vs cinci today. Id take Utah or stay away from this game. Just my opinion though

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

That worked out well. Wish I would have bet more on the UCLA ML, but isn't that always the case.