Mike1986
    Mike1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Rider tonight???

Anyone have a feel for the St Peter's/Rider game tonight. I'm really locked in on Rider as the tiny dog- Rider has been very solid on the road this year, while St Peters has been an atrocity at home. Additionally, this seems to be a good matchup for Rider across the board. Thoughts?

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Not to mention Rider already beat them... not sure why they're the dog. I'll take the ML I suppose

Mike1986

That worked out very well. In that conference I do my best to avoid letting the results of the previous meeting influence my opinion too much. For whatever reason, those teams often split games and very few of those schools maintain any type of home advantage. It's just not a die hard basketball area, so you don't exactly have a huge local resident fanbase rooted there, and if you look at where the school campus is located in relation to the arena, the student support is not great either. I'm locked in this conference again tonight- I took the points with Siena (I just think they'll score enough to cover) and layer them with Quinnipiac (they hold an advantage on the glass versus just about everyone, and in this case that advantage is magnified quite a bit).

Mike1986

I can't even claim to be good, just stupid lucky. I caught Siena at +7.5 and bought a point, just covering. Then with Quinnipiac, I found them at 6 and bought a half point... Covered when the kid on Manhattan only made one of two free throws with two seconds left. It's nice to. Get lucky sometimes.