KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Texas -4

I'm big on Texas here, been looking at this game for a few days now. Just too much talent and size for KU to handle. KU is a fairly small team, and we saw how they struggled against a bigger Kentucky team earlier this year. Texas probably the second biggest team in the nation to the Cats. Only way Texas loses here is if Rick Barnes gets in his own way, which i guess is possible. Overall, i'm just not that high on KU this year, and I think Texas has final four potential.

Texas -4

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

my fav play of the day as well. guess i could find one of the later gms i didnt bother much with that i like better but i doubt it. pissed i didnt take -3. really appeared ku had enough support and thought might get a -2.5 if i waited. im damned if i do damned if i dont far as waiting on their lines or buying early.. i really question the 'sharpness" of these cats that drove down that short as tcu line but hitting them hard enough today to move it way up? dont get me wrong i think they win today but not by as much as tcu gm. this first time i recall being on same side as the line move in their gms tho. of coarse my memory doesnt date much past last weeK!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am playing it as I think Texas is just the better team, they are playing very well right now, and they are at home.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I am playing it as I think Texas is just the better team, they are playing very well right now, and they are at home.
    there very few if not only 1 team in the country that can boast of having more talent than tex,, far as a better team that a little more of a stretch and the biggest prob that tex always has, their retarded coach has never seemed all that concerned with taking the abundance of talent he recruits and shaping them into what could have been a elite team several years.

KRIT

Shit ton of late money came in on KU at pinny. Hopefully it won't matter.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Shit ton of late money came in on KU at pinny. Hopefully it won't matter.
    it never matters. not saying that doesnt sometimes in fact end up being on the winning side maybe even more than less (not something i ever paid attention to) but how does that have anything to do with outcome of the gm? the fact someone likes team and bets a lot late doesnt really effect outcome ya know? i promise.

KRIT

Barnes is a clown. Already getting taken to school by Self. Tex shooting nothing but threes rather than using their size in the paint. KU picking apart the zone. Why is Texas even playing zone against one of the best 3 point shooting teams? I thought tex plays man and zone, I could be wrong. I feel like man is the way to go against KU.

2daBank

they have managed to play a lot of zone and still play solid 3 point defense. helps they able to extend it a little with those shot blockers manning the paint.. yea we need to get better shots. on the bright side we have missed 8 shots in a row and been scoreless for 4 minutes and we only down 2..

2daBank

that the kind of shots we need to be taking every trip!!

2daBank

and felix should nt push when it not absolutely there cause we dont want to be playing at their pace.;

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Barnes is a clown. Already getting taken to school by Self. Tex shooting nothing but threes rather than using their size in the paint. KU picking apart the zone. Why is Texas even playing zone against one of the best 3 point shooting teams? I thought tex plays man and zone, I could be wrong. I feel like man is the way to go against KU.
    Do you know how dumb you have to be to get out-coached by Self?

Barnes and Romar = worst in America. Hands down.

KRIT

Yeah I know, Barnes is an idiot. I have no problem with Self, he's a good coach in my book. If Barnes is smart, he'll slow the game down and pound it down low. I like that he switched to man defense, imo he should stick with it.

Tex -3.5 2h for me. Might be burying myself here. I just feel like KU played the best they could and are only up 2, whereas Tex played horrible with a bad gameplan.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Do you know how dumb you have to be to get out-coached by Self?

Barnes and Romar = worst in America. Hands down.
    i dont think you need any kind of comparison visual aide. it like this. check out all of tex alum then let me know how many trips they have even made out of the 1st weekend.

2daBank

Yeah I know, Barnes is an idiot. I have no problem with Self, he's a good coach in my book. If Barnes is smart, he'll slow the game down and pound it down low. I like that he switched to man defense, imo he should stick with it.

Tex -3.5 2h for me. Might be burying myself here. I just feel like KU played the best they could and are only up 2, whereas Tex played horrible with a bad gameplan.
    he doesnt even half to actually work as hard as to actually draw up team concepts. all he really has to do is pull felix aside and let him know he cannot force the issue unless he sees the play ahead of time. of coarse im pretty sure he scared to instruct anyone or felix would already have learned the difference between aggression with a purpose and going fast just for the sake of going fast cause he fast. after that he would convince holmes that he a better player when he takes these 3s down to the block instead of lurking at the 3 point line waiting for his turn to jack it up. just a little player instruction, that all im asking for really!

KRIT

Tex needs to stop playing zone.

KRIT

How embarrassing. The better team getting blown out at home. At least I was correct about my write up....Barnes is a clown who is getting taken to school by Self.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

I think the Longhorns are done..