blackadian
    blackadian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna start posting picks 0-0

Hi everyone,
    This is my first year betting any college sport and it has not been an easy task. Just when I start getting the hang of things with football , BB starts and its a whole new learning process . Different unviersities excell in different sport.
    I'm from Montreal . 3 down football and I think people think a basketball is a heavy soccer ball. Anyhow i'll be posting 1 pick a day, mostly ML parlay that even out to a -110 bet so
    ML PARLAY (im not american so i use decimals... Sorry)

- notre-dame1.18
    -oregon 1.20
    -arkansas 1.32
    -eastern Wash 1.24
    = 2.32
    50 to get 66 profit
    Thoughts ?!?
    Good luck
    PS: I do bet more but in order to earn respect Im only gonna post what I think will win for sure. ( i did say what I think) no guarantees obviously.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

First year betting college hoops?

My advice: just watch games, don't bet.

You can make some bets during the tournament and have fun with it but just watch the regular season and don't bet your first year. Watch a ton of games and then start betting next season.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    First year betting college hoops?

My advice: just watch games, don't bet.

You can make some bets during the tournament and have fun with it but just watch the regular season and don't bet your first year. Watch a ton of games and then start betting next season.
    i learned with numbers and rarely watched gms the 1st couple seasons.. obviously there a lot of ways to go about this but personally for me that strategy would have been very detrimental to me..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

gl man,, i hope your 1st season is a successful one. ml parlays not my thing but as i said above there a lot of ways to skin a cat.. i think bama is gonna give arky everything they want tonight. i like them with the points, obviously arky should win but i think that one will have ya on the edge of your seat.

darichkid
    darichkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Good picks . A little shaky on Oregon . Best of luck