jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Marquette maybe +6

A lot of points there at a average St Johns team

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

William & Mary -7.5

Lot of chalk but they're murdering teams in the CAA, and Delaware is at the bottom of the pool.

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    1 CBB Play Wednesday

Charleston PK -105 (Heritage)

YTD: 113-94-4, +15.37
    LT, I assume that you are banking on UNCW's leading scorer, Freddie Jackson, not playing. IMO, that is
    the only reason that this line is close is due to him being a game time decision. I live in Wilmington, home
    of UNCW, and I think that UNCW is the better team whether Jackson plays or not. I will probably stay
    away from this one, but good luck. Nice record so far, by the way.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

1 CBB Addition

2 CBB Plays Wednesday

Ohio +130 ML (5 Dimes)

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Marquette maybe +6

A lot of points there at a average St Johns team
    Almost every game in the Big East has been a battle. Marquette has basically held serve at home and lost all its road games, but they've been competitive in all of them. Matt Carlino and Juan Anderson have been pretty good in league play. However, they'll have their hands full against the great perimeter play of the Red Storm. Rysheed Jordan has been pretty good since coming back from his leave, and D'Angelo Harrison has been a consistent scorer this all season. Marquette's eventually going to win one of these road games, but I'm not sure it'll happen here.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

[QUOTE=LT Profits;23445337]1 CBB Play Wednesday

Whats your lean here LT, I have UNC averaging 72 a game vs 59 of Charleston.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by mahncpa View Post
    LT, I assume that you are banking on UNCW's leading scorer, Freddie Jackson, not playing. IMO, that is
    the only reason that this line is close is due to him being a game time decision. I live in Wilmington, home
    of UNCW, and I think that UNCW is the better team whether Jackson plays or not. I will probably stay
    away from this one, but good luck. Nice record so far, by the way.
    Charleston is playing a lot better lately and beware their three-point shooters. Guess it took a while to adjust to new coach with Wojcik fired so late just before the season.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Buffalo + 2.5 (-105) & ML +130 5Dimes

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Ohio - BEST BET, also like Charleston + New Mexico and Wake.

LT Profits

Charleston is now -1.5, I don't know if someone knows something about Jackson. Still game-time decision as far as I can tell.

LT Profits

Another CBB Addition

3 CBB Plays Wednesday

Ohio +130 ML (5 Dimes)
    Texas Tech +14 -105 (Heritage)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    William & Mary -7.5

Lot of chalk but they're murdering teams in the CAA, and Delaware is at the bottom of the pool.
    they kinda slow starters tho.. take a look at what they do to teams the 1st 10 minutes after the half.. whenever they on the road and line little to chalky for me i wait and hope they have another slow start then i hit them at half..

mahncpa

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Charleston is now -1.5, I don't know if someone knows something about Jackson. Still game-time decision as far as I can tell.
    Jackson played after spraining his ankle last Saturday. I can not find anything official, but I would bet that he plays since he played "after" hurting it Saturday and has had 3 full days between to recover. UNCW is the better team. Charleston has lost 9 of their last 10. Don't sleep on the Seahawks, their coach was Rick Pitino's assistant the last few years and he has this team believing.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

charleston -2.0

Yons18

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they kinda slow starters tho.. take a look at what they do to teams the 1st 10 minutes after the half.. whenever they on the road and line little to chalky for me i wait and hope they have another slow start then i hit them at half..
    It's Delaware...

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

It's Delaware...
    Yes deleware is awfullllll. They can lose this by 30.

Yons18

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Yes deleware is awfullllll. They can lose this by 30.
    Exactly, you've got the eventual CAA champion vs arguably the worst (Drexel the other) team in the CAA. No contest.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Exactly, you've got the eventual CAA champion vs arguably the worst (Drexel the other) team in the CAA. No contest.
    please, oh please, let the Tribe be the eventual CAA champion. it would be ground-breaking stuff.

2daBank

It's Delaware...
    they have had slow starts vs similarly shitty teams already this season.. even if they start slow they probably cover. i have just had a lot of success waiting on tribe until half, that all.. few times ive played them for gm ive wished i waited till half even tho it eventually didnt matter.. as biff also mentioned they do have a big gm with northeastern on deck so i could easily see them not 100% focused on this one in the early going.. like i said it may not even matter if they do start sluggish they could still easily cover the number. i just like waiting on them as it has served me well. im just not a fan of laying this many on the road with bad defensive teams. especially ones that are incredibly 3 point reliant... hopefully they start slow and i have a opportunity to play them at half with a better number, hopefully it doesnt matter and they cover the gm spread anyways.. maybe they will crush them early and ill never have a chance to play them which i can live with and will be happy for ya'll...

2daBank

they have had slow starts vs similarly shitty teams already this season.. even if they start slow they probably cover. i have just had a lot of success waiting on tribe until half, that all.. few times ive played them for gm ive wished i waited till half even tho it eventually didnt matter.. as biff also mentioned they do have a big gm with northeastern on deck so i could easily see them not 100% focused on this one in the early going.. like i said it may not even matter if they do start sluggish they could still easily cover the number. i just like waiting on them as it has served me well. im just not a fan of laying this many on the road with bad defensive teams. especially ones that are incredibly 3 point reliant... hopefully they start slow and i have a opportunity to play them at half with a better number, hopefully it doesnt matter and they cover the gm spread anyways.. maybe they will crush them early and ill never have a chance to play them which i can live with and will be happy for ya'll...
    just did notice that delaware is the ones that beat tribe in the conf champ gm last year so that could very well give them the motivation they need to come out strong.. nothing like some revenge to keep you focused vs a bad team..

mahncpa

Delaware lost 4 of their starters from last years team. Note sure even revenge can help them cover tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mahncpa View Post
    Delaware lost 4 of their starters from last years team. Note sure even revenge can help them cover tonight.
    im saying that the fact they beat tribe out of a spot in the dance might help bill&mary keep from looking ahead to this weekends big matchup with northeastern.. i understand it not the same del team, still same jerseys so. im saying it as a plus for W&M cause i think you have to be worried that they not 100% focused coming into this gm vs a team they know they should beat rather easily..

mahncpa

im saying that the fact they beat tribe out of a spot in the dance might help bill&mary keep from looking ahead to this weekends big matchup with northeastern.. i understand it not the same del team, still same jerseys so. im saying it as a plus for W&M cause i think you have to be worried that they not 100% focused coming into this gm vs a team they know they should beat rather easily..
    I hear ya. Good luck!!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

now that we've completely hijacked LT's daily thread to make it the Tribe Pride thread, here link to site for broadcast of tonight's game. poorly produced pregame starts in just a half hour!

http://www.tribeathletics.com/SportS...5&SPSID=606380

LT Profits

Another 2 CBB Additions

5 CBB Plays Wednesday

Ohio +130 ML (5 Dimes)
    Charleston -1 -110 (First Half) (Heritage)
    SMU / Tulane UNDER 127 -105 (Heritage)

LT Profits

Freddie Jackson is PROBABLE

LT Profits

1 Last CBB Play

6 CBB Plays Wednesday

Ohio +130 ML (5 Dimes)
    Charleston -1 -110 (First Half) (Heritage)
    Missouri State +13 -101 (5 Dimes)
    SMU / Tulane UNDER 127 -105 (Heritage)

2daBank

on miz st as well.. gl tonight..