KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

KD's CBB Tuesday picks

Boston college +8.5 Won
    Air Force + 9.5Lost
    Davidson-2 Won
    Nevada + 1.5

Overall record: 34-37-3
    Last edited by KDF500; 01-20-15 at 10:22 PM.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller

Some very tough lines today..hope I capped these well enough!

KDF500

Thanks wootsimo!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Air Force is REALLY really banged up, missing quite a few players.. That is why the line is so high and it's in AF. But SDST is so overrated IMO.. I would think the under would be a good play bec both play so slow... Best of luck!

KDF500

Adding Nevada +1.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Air Force is REALLY really banged up, missing quite a few players.. That is why the line is so high and it's in AF. But SDST is so overrated IMO.. I would think the under would be a good play bec both play so slow... Best of luck!
    yea i hit AF the 1st gm in sdst, and in general like betting against them anytime i can get double digits against their anemic offense.. i just choose to ignore this one today when i saw the injury reports..

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

How is SDSU overrated? They play amazing defense, and have taken down Utah and BYU and lost by 2 to Arizona... Those teams overrated too?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    How is SDSU overrated? They play amazing defense, and have taken down Utah and BYU and lost by 2 to Arizona... Those teams overrated too?
    zona is incredibly overrated yes.. dont think anyone thinks byu is good so doubt they overrated. i dont know that sdst is overrated any longer but to start the year they were incredibly overrated as indicated by how few spreads they were covering, i know this cause i bet against them a ton..unlike years past sdst while still playing great defense lacks that one go to scorer they usually have so their offense is even more pathetic that usual. it one thing to play great defense and have one guy that can get your terrible offense key baskets on his own when you need them and they have had that for some time. thames, before him leonard. before him i cant remember. maybe they developing that guy but they didnt have anyone who could generate offense last i saw.. zona isnt much better, great defense but if teams dont turn it over vs them and force them into a half court gm they go long long stretches not being able to get a bucket. sure they will end up a 1 or 2 seed but they will disappoint in the tourney..

KDF500

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    zona is incredibly overrated yes.. dont think anyone thinks byu is good so doubt they overrated. i dont know that sdst is overrated any longer but to start the year they were incredibly overrated as indicated by how few spreads they were covering, i know this cause i bet against them a ton..unlike years past sdst while still playing great defense lacks that one go to scorer they usually have so their offense is even more pathetic that usual. it one thing to play great defense and have one guy that can get your terrible offense key baskets on his own when you need them and they have had that for some time. thames, before him leonard. before him i cant remember. maybe they developing that guy but they didnt have anyone who could generate offense last i saw.. zona isnt much better, great defense but if teams dont turn it over vs them and force them into a half court gm they go long long stretches not being able to get a bucket. sure they will end up a 1 or 2 seed but they will disappoint in the tourney..

I agree with this completely

KDF500

1 down.. Davidson looking good

KDF500

Air Force down 15-6 early..this could get very ugly

KDF500

Turns out that would seem to have been the right play.. wish I tailed..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Air Force down 15-6 early..this could get very ugly
    just too many injuries..

KDF500

SDSU lead down to 16..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    SDSU lead down to 16..
    trying to give ya the same mojo as with ku yesterday... it over man, AF done..

KDF500

Yeah ....I know ... LOL