JBasketballjr
    JBasketballjr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Wednesday WINNER NCAAB!

Davidson @ VCU
    Recommendation: Davidson +9.5
    Not sure why this spread is quite so high because Davidson does nearly everything at an elite level. The Wildcats are now 10-2 after easily defeating Rider over the weekend, a game in which they out rebounded them handily. Davidson has one of the best offenses in the nation, averaging 85.8 points per game, good for 3rd nationally. They have a strong shooting percentage, meaning that they are getting good looks at the basket, very important when playing a strong team like VCU. They also average over 11 three pointers made per game which is borderline ridiculous.
    One key stat that stood out to me is the Wildcats have a 1.76 assist/turnover ratio, good for best in the country. This shows me that they take care of the ball and put a premium on every possession. That’s very important vs. a team like VCU which will pressure the basketball. If there’s one area that this team could improve in, it’s defensive efficiency. However, they do rebound the ball well so we can feel better knowing that VCU won’t be getting many second chance opportunities.
    The Rams are a proven team that has delivered up to this point in the season. They have the top ranked SOS and are 5th in the RPI rankings. Being battle tested always is an advantage once conference play starts. VCU can also score, take care of the ball, and knock down the 3 pointer. Treveon Graham has been an excellent player, and it’s imperative that the Wildcats contain him tonight. VCU is not a good defensive rebounding team, an important area that could be exploited tonight. Davidson is a “live dog” in this spot, so I’ll gladly recommend taking the points with the road team.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

They could win SU, but I went with +10. Good luck!